× FUCK!

( CHAPTER NINE - fuck! )

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

VALENTINE SAT IN HIS TRAILER WITH HIS head in his hands. he was going to take tulli's advice and act on his feelings, he just didn't know what he was going to say. he'd asked matt if he could invite vj on set and he said it was fine, considering most of the cast was talking about valentine's new boyfriend. this, inevitably, got valentine a little flustered as he mumbled that vj wasn't his boyfriend... yet.

so here he was, sat in his trailer overthinking the whole situation and, unbeknown to valentine, finn wolfhard was doing the exact same thing. the curly haired boy had got a surprising text from greyson the night before saying that if he doesn't do something about his feelings for valentine, it may be too late. this sent finn into a panic and it didn't help that he knew vj was going to be on set today too.

finn breathed in deeply and ran his fingers through his hair as he stood up from the couch in his trailer. if he didn't think about what he should and got straight to the point, he should be fine. determined, he left the trailer, walking past caleb, millie and gaten who were all calling him to join them for lunch. he was determined to lift this weight of his chest and, perhaps, begin a relationship with the boy who'd had him tripping over his own feet since the first day of filming.

he could see the back of valentine's head as he began to turn the corner to get to the main seating area. it wasn't until he'd completely walked around the wall did he see vj standing infront of the british boy, a blush present on his cheeks. finn stopped in his tracks, confusion bubbling in his chest as he watched valentine move his hands around in exasperation. finn couldn't here what he was saying but it must have been good because before he could blink vj was grabbing valentine's face and kissing him.

his valentine was being kissed by someone other then finn. tears pricked at the boys eyes and he spun on his heel, sprinting back to his trailer. "fuckfuckfuckfuck" finn mumbled, wiping at his eyes. he collided with someone and nearly fell backwards before the person grabbed him with strong eyes. finn looked up through clouded eyes to see dacre staring down at him. "you okay finn?" he asked and at that the wolfhard boy broke down, pressing himself into dacre's chest and wrapping his arms around the mans waist, holding on for dear life.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

valmontgomery my boyfriend is so cute 😩👌🏽💦♡ vjpalmer, noahschnapp and 561k others25,098 commentstagged ; vjpalmer

vjpalmer, noahschnapp and 561k others
25,098 comments
tagged ; vjpalmer

usernamea um boyfriend??

usernameb WHAT ABOUT FINN

usernamec NO FALENTINE IS ENDGAME

usernamed what are lil cutie. you guys are adorable

dacremontgomery put those emojis back where they came from

usernamee hahaha dacre wtf

usernamef okay but i'm only here for vj because what a king

tulliarcher you did it!! yay!! you guys are the cutest!!

usernameg naw tulli ily xoxo @tulliarcher

valmontgomery thank you 🖤 @tulliarcher

valmontgomery also @dacremontgomery ur not my dad

usernameh well,,,, technically he's ur legal guardian val
dacremontgomery liked this comment !

dacremontgomery i'll call him and tell him you've been naughty

usernamei DACRE IM CDFKDFFDSKJ

usernamej VAL UR IN TROUBLE

valmontgomery THERE'S NO NEED I'LL CHANGE THE CAPTION I'M SORRY @dacremontgomery

usernamek this is the best thing i've seen all day

finnwolfhardofficial fuck :(
[ COMMENT DELETED 2S AGO ]

finnwolfhardofficial happy for u brit bean :)

usernamel awee finnie :(

usernamem FINN YOU AIN'T SLICK I SAW UR FIRST COMMENT

valmontgomery thanks finnie 🖤 @finnwolfhardofficial

vjpalmer delete this u rat

usernamen okay i love this relationship already

millibobbybrown this is so adorable! love you guys!

gatenm123 ditto ^

uncle_jezzy they grow up so fast *wipes away singular tear*

usernameo ur weird @uncle_jezzy

valmontgomery nO @vjpalmer

valmontgomery thank you guys @milliebobbybrown @gatenm123 🖤

valmontgomery you're strange man @uncle_jezzy

greyalloway why are you guys on vjs side ????? what about finn ?????
@milliebobbybrown @gatenm123
[ ERASED ]

greysalloway i just barfed

usernamep i love a supportive best friend @greyalloway

valmontgomery u love it @greyalloway

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

author's note !
hahahahahahaha i'm sorry