× MY VALENTINE!

( CHAPTER SIXTEEN - my valentine! )

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

finnwolfhardofficial i can't believe that a day ( today ) has the same name as this dork! happy valentine's day from me and my valentine, valentine!♡ valentinem, dacremontgomery and 1

valentinem, dacremontgomery and 1.3m others
108,745 comments
tagged ; valentinem

usernamea "my valentine" hahAHAHAH STOP FUCKING WITH ME

usernameb why do i stan this dork

usernamec follow me?

greyalloway i can't believe i'm friends with two of the gayest idiots

usernamed @greyalloway what the fuck hahahahaha

usernamee fuck yea falentine

tulliarcher you guys are both losers

usernamef i love supportive friends @greyalloway @tulliarcher

valentinem happy me day baby finnie 💕💞💓💗💖💘💝

usernameg @valentinem why u gotta play me like that?

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

VALENTINE HAD HIS HEAD RESTING against finn's shoulder as the two boys watched Valentine's Day on the small tv screen in finn's trailer. dacre had to shoot late and finn decided to stay with val while his older brother was occupied. finn's curls kept brushing against valentine's forehead, not that he minded, it gave him a sense of comfort because of their closeness. over the past couple of weeks, the boys had spent almost every day together, making up for the time they had lost. valentine had to admit that every moment he spent with finn, the feelings that had formed when they first met, began bubbling to the surface again.

valentine felt his eyes slip closed and he nuzzled his head further into the crook of finn's neck. the wolfhard boy hoped that val couldn't hear his heart thumping in his chest, but with the position they were in, he rendered it impossible. "you're heart's beating awfully fast finnie. are you okay?" val asked, lifted his head off finn's shoulder to look at the curly haired boy. "yeah" finn choked out, "i'm fine." valentine raised a questioning eyebrow but at that moment there was a knock at the door. "it's open" val called, leaning his head on the back of the couch as his hand found finn's, their fingers entangling on their own.

dacre peeked his head through the door and looked over at the two boys, a soft smile playing at his lips. "you two ready to go?" he asked and they both nodded sleepily. valentine reached for the remote with his free hand, his other never leaving finn's as he turned the television off. he and finn stood and dacre picked up valentine's backpack from the floor near the door, slinging it over his shoulder. "looks like you're coming home with us finn" he said as finn and val stepped out of the trailer, the door closing and locking automatically behind them. "i can call my brother, dacre. he won't mind" finn said, suddenly feeling like he was imposing on the montgomery brothers. "pretty sure he will. it's almost one. tomorrow's our last day in LA so just stay at ours, it's no trouble."

finn looked at dacre in the dimly lit car park and he could see the seriousness in his eyes. "okay. thank you." val yawned and dacre leaned over to ruffle his little brothers hair. "let's get you sleepy heads to bed" dacre said, smiling softly at the two boys as they headed to the car. finn could have drifted off halfway to the montgomery's, he didn't know. the only thing he did know was that his hand never left valentine's for the whole night. not when they got home. not when they actually got to bed. and not when they both fell asleep with their heads facing away from eachother.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

author's note!
MY BOYS ARE SO CUTE
WHAT THE FUCK