× KISS!

( CHAPTER TWENTY - kiss! )

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

               VALENTINE MONTGOMERY SAT ON A PLASTIC CHAIR at the back of set. he was tired, but he knew that everyone was waiting for the clock to strike midnight in order to shout happy birthday in his face. finn sat next to him, their pinkies interlocked as they watched their cast mates and the set crew dance around the open area. "you okay?" finn whispered to his boyfriend and valentine turned his tired eyes to his boyfriend. "yeah. just sleepy." finn chuckled and looked down at his watch. "you only have three more minutes then people will sing to you and then we can go home" the curly haired boy spoke, his eyes moving back to his cast mates.

charlie was holding nat bridal style and spinning in a circle as nat's giggles echoed over the music. millie and sadie were slow dancing, which valentine found odd considering the song was so upbeat. he leaned his head on his boyfriend and continued watching his friends in contentment. the british boy heard the faint beep of a watch and his boyfriend whisper "happy birthday" before an alarm echoed through the set and he had people swarming around him and pulling him to his feet. the collection of voices sang (more like yelled) 'happy birthday' to valentine as they clustered around him and squeezed him in a group hug.

valentine grinned as a warm feeling filled his chest. the group soon pulled away from him and dacre made his way to his little brother. he enveloped the shorter boy in a tight hug, squeezing him so tight that valentine was pretty sure his head would pop off. "happy 17th baby brother" dacre mumbled as he pressed a kiss to valentine's head. val chuckled and held onto his brother. "thank you d. for everything." the older montgomery felt tears prick at his eyes and he pulled away from his younger brother before he saw. he turned to the group and announced that he, val and finn were heading home. everyone let out groans before making their way to valentine and each giving him a hug.

valentine felt finn's hand slip into his and he smiled to himself as he waved to the cast and crew that had become his family. "ready for bed boys?" dacre asked and finn and valentine yawned in response. "let's get you home."

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

milliebobbybrown happy birthday to my fave boy hope you had a good night val

milliebobbybrown happy birthday to my fave boy hope you had a good night val. can't wait to continue life with you. ps; thanks dacre for the photo. looks like they didn't go to sleep after all ;)
greyalloway, valentinem and 1,864,980 others liked this
tagged ; finnwolfhardofficial & valentinem

load more comments

valentiem sTOP EXPOSING US. but ily millie xxxx

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

THE END !

author's note!
sorry this is such a shite ending but i
hope you guys enjoyed reading this x

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ( 𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 ) 🎉