× SORT YOUR SHIT OUT!

( CHAPTER THIRTEEN - sort your shit out! )

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

valentinem thank you for being there today 👬🖤♡ vjpalmer, finnwolfhardofficial and 671k othertagged ; vjplamer

vjpalmer, finnwolfhardofficial and 671k other
tagged ; vjplamer

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

                    VALENTINE MONTGOMERY STOOD in the background of the party scene, waiting for his queue. he was extremely exhausted from all the games that finn had been playing with him and the fact that the duffer brothers had asked both boys to stay back to do an extra scene made it worse. it was almost 1am and dacre was waiting in his set chair with vj, ready to take the two boys home when the time came. "valentine that was your cue!" matt called and valentine shook his head, rubbing his tired eyes before shouting back an apology. lines were repeated and valentine noticed his queue, moving through the crowd of extras towards finn, gaten and caleb. he said his lines, which were to entice an argument between the four boys.

valentine saw the look in finn's eyes. and he knew that the look plastered on his face was solely for the scene, but he felt that deep down the boy actually meant to hurt valentine by the way that he was looking at him. the scene played out in the way that it was supposed to. the boys got all their lines and the brother's called cut. valentine let out a deep sigh and turned on his heel, making his way towards dacre and vj. "valentine!" he heard someone call behind him and he turned back around to see finn fast walking towards him. "finn. no. i'm tired i want to go home and go to sleep next to someone that actually cares about me."

the words shot through finn. he wanted to take val into his arms and soobed that he was sorry. sorry that he put on this act and treated him like he was shit that he scraped off the bottom of his shoe. tell him he loved him and he wanted to hold him until it all went away. "you need to get your shit together" finn said instead. his teeth ground together. "that was the tenth time today that you messed up or missed your queue. if we're going to get this season done and done right then you need to pull yourself together." finn could see the hurt in valentine's eyes.

"it's not only me finn" valentine said, "the others had a couple of stuff ups too." "not as many as you though. you have to up your game cause you're dragging the rest of us down." valentine's eyes stung with tears and he bit down on his lip so that they wouldn't spill out. "i'm going. thanks for the tips. i'll see you tomorrow." valentine turned back around and walked straight towards the boys, as quickly as he could without making it look obvious. he grabbed vj's hand and turned to dacre, "can we go home now?" dacre looked over at finn for a split second and then back at his brother, smiling softly. "of course."

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

saint valentine 🖤👼🏽
@valmontofficial
hey siri! how do i fix a broken heart?
108k likes | 95k retweets

( tweet deleted ! )

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

author's note !
welp. more drama & tension
coming soon. ahahahaha
i hate myself! also i can't write
scenes that don't exist with characters
that don't exist in the actual show? so
don't shit on me for skipping over that
"scene" thnks xoxo