× UR DUMB FINNIE!

( CHAPTER FIVE - ur dumb finnie! )

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

valentine 🌞 sent you a message !

valentine 🌞
congrats on coming out finnie!
( delivered 12:18pm )

finnie 🐠
thanks... i guess?
( delivered 12:19pm )

finnie 🐠
it wasn't anything spectacular
though so idk if i need congratulations
( delivered 12:20pm )

valentine 🌞
OF COURSE YOU NEED
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TOLD
THE WORLD WHO YOU ARE. IT'S
VERY BRAVE!
( delivered 12:23pm )

finnie 🐠
DON'T YELL AT ME!
( delivered 12:15pm )

valentine 🌞
ur dumb finnie
( delivered 12:16pm )

valentine 🌞
my trailer is boring and i don't
have to film until later tonight. you
wanna get lunch?
( delivered 12:17pm )

finnie 🐠
sure!
( delivered 12:19pm)

valentine 🌞
i'll be at your trailer in 10 x
( delivered 12:21pm )

finnie 🐠
IS THAT A FUCKING X?
AS IN A KISS?? WHAT IN
THE FUCK???
[ DELETED ]

( read 12:21pm )

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

                    VALENTINE MONTGOMERY HAD NEVER been more at ease than when he was around finn. the curly haired boy just made him calm. he never had any need to overthink what would happen during filming that day. not have to worry if he'll get home early enough as to not stress out his older brother. when val was with finn, finn took all his focus. valentine would find himself staring for what felt like too long. would have to grip his hands together so he wouldn't brush away the loose strands of hair that fell in finn's face.

"hey val" finn said, looking up from the menu to glance at the boy across from him. "hm?" valentine hummed, looking up through his lashes before raising his head completely once seeing the serious look on finn's face. "what's up?" the brit asked, placing the menu on the table and leaning forward on his elbows. "you know articles are gonna come out after this. and i just wanted to ask if you were okay with the public thinking we were, you know, a thing?" valentine's eyes darted away from finn's for a while as he tried to come up with the right words to say.

"it doesn't bother me" he finally spoke. "as long as you and i know what we are. it doesn't bother me." finn cocked his head to the side for a moment before asking, "what are we?" valentine fell silent again and finn was halfway through an apology, saying it was a weird question when val cut him off. "we're friends. good friends." it stung finn to hear the word 'friend' when talking about them as a pair.

but what finn didn't know was that it stung valentine more to say it.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

author's note !
FUCKIN YEET HOES!! MY BOYS ARE SO
GODDAMN IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER BUT
NEITHER WILL SAY ANYTHING JEEZUZ