Part 6- Go live your life with adventure

Hannahs pov

Its all my fault. I hurt him. I hurt him and its my fault. wait its all Oli's fault. He kissed me, but I accepted it

I will never forget when he kissed me how different it felt, I didn't just feel like a kiss. I felt a spark. But here I am. Standing outside the bar in the rain. Matty had left and I was alone with my thoughts. My terrible thoughts.

In the tour bus

**self harm warning**

I ran into the bus and locked myself in the bathroom. I grabbed my wallet and opened it to the picture inside. Tyler and Leah. My two best friends and Tyler my ex. They were both dead. And it was my fault. Tyler jumped off the school rooftop and died because I broke his heart. I got high and cheated on him and Leah cut too deep. She died holding my hand and her last words were. "Tyler was the love of my life. And I could live without that electricity to jolt me awake every day." The death of my best friends was all my fault because I was stupid. I was crying now. I walked over to the shower and took out the razor. I smashed it open and took one of the blades. I sat down on the toilet lid and pulled back my long sleeve. I lowered the razor down and let it dance over my skin. I heard banging at the door and the sound of my name but i continued my self-destruction. Such a pretty little thing. My head started to feel black, and my last thought was of the people who I have destroyed.

Olis pov

I walked into the bus dizzy from all the drinks and the blow to the head I got. By someone..I don't remember.  I needed to piss. I walked over to the door and hear the soft sound of crying, Hannah. I'm awake now. 

I start banging on the door calling her name but she does not answer. again and again, I call out to her but all I hear was the sound of something hitting the floor. That's it. I stepped back and kicked the door open. My angel was lying there, wrists red and bleeding, a lot. I picked her up and called 9-1-1.

the ambulance finally reached us and they took Hannah and put her on the stretcher. "Sir are you family or romanticly involved if not you can't come with us in the ambulance. I nodded. "I'm her boyfriend." I lied. she nodded and I jumped into the car.

I looked down at her beautiful face and a tear dropped down and hit her arm. That's when I realized I was crying. Why would someone so perfect and beautiful like her want to hurt herself? I sent a text to the guys telling them what happened. they all replied and said they were on their way but matty. Fuck. I kissed Hannah. Matty must be destroyed. I always have done stupid things but even when I'm drunk I would never kiss someone's girl, but with Hannah. I can't stop myself, whenever I look at her all I can see is a future. I needed her to get through this. or I will never know. I grabbed her hand. "I need to have you, Hannah."

Hannahs pov

Sound and lights are all I feel. Until I feel a warm hand grab mine. "I need to know you hannah." The voice says. I'm so confused. where was I? Am I dying or already dead? because if this is death, I can't stay like this.

The darkness around me, swallowing me whole. The slight sounds of life and the slight flashes of light keep you awake but you can hear a whisper.

"She's losing blood! We're losing her!" an unfamiliar voice screams. I look up in death and see a face I thought I would never see again. Leah and behind her, Tyler. I ran over to them leaving my body behind.

"Hannah you have to go back. Someone there still loves you. We are ok. we have found peace in each other." Leah says. "Who loves me over there? there's nothing left for me there. I love you guys and I want to stay with you." I cried. "Oliver." Tyler whispered. it cant be. He doesn't love me. "Hannah you need to listen. You were drugged that night. It's not your fault you cheated on me. And that wasnt the reason I choose to leave. My parents were abusing me and I couldn't take it. I love you and I'm sorry." Tyler whispered. "You need to find someone to love you endlessly. And you will know as soon as you give it a chance, who that person is."

"Hannah we love you but it's time to go back," leah said hugging me. Tyler walked up to me pressing his lips to my forehead. "Go live your life with adventure." he whispered. Then I opened my eyes.

Hey! Hope you guys liked this shitty chapter! I would love to hear from you guys! So excited for the rest of this story.