Part 24- morning kisses

Hannah's pov

I looked down at the two pictures. Tears sprung to my eyes as I looked up at Oli.

"How did you get these?" I asked. He laughed, "You under estimate me." he said.

The pictures were amazing, the first being the Ariana, the band, Jack the tattoo artist and I. We were all at my house, probably drunk as hell.

But the second one made my day, make that week. It was of Tyler, Leah and I.

An old high school picture of our junior year, pre depression. They were both so happy and we had our school mascot, the wolf, behind us with no shirt. Good times.

"You have no idea how much this means to me." I cried. "Awe, don't cry lilly. I knew you would love it." He giggled. I laughed with him as he hugged me.

"Why are you doing all of this for me? Oskar, the locket. Whats the occation?" I asked. " A. because I love you and B. Because when we start wedding planning it will make you a little less stressed." He laughed. "Hey! Ill be fine." I pouted.

"Ya right bride zilla."

1 month later.

(September)

Hannah's pov

Wedding planning has been a bitch. Our wedding is in a month and I don't even have my dress.

Oli and I have been cuddling in our bed figuring out the band we want, colours and ect.

"How about red?" Oli suggested. "I like that. So like red a white? Red and white roses with white table cloth and red chairs and stuff?" I said. "I think that is suitable for us." he whispers in my hair.

"Ok, I will order the flowers and shit tomorrow. Can you find a nice band to play, and a dj?" I asked. "Already done Lil." he said.

"I'm so exited to get married to you." He whispers as he runs his finger tips over my bare leg. "Oh calm down you horn dog, no sex today." I laughed.

"I am in charge of that.". He growled in my ear. I laughed as he bit at my ear and left love bits on my neck. I flipped myself so I was on top of him and looked down at his brown eyes, full of lust.

I slowly leaned down and planted a kiss against his lips. It started off sweet and full of love, but quickly heated up as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I pulled away teasing him and attempted to get of his lap. He quickly grabbed my hand and threw me back and rolled on top of me. He slid down to my tummy where he slowly lifted up my shirt and planted kisses along my tattoos.

Lets just say it was a good night.

The next morning

I was slowly stirring the sugar into my tea and watching it dissolve. A cold breeze blew through the window and left goosebumps on my skin. I ran my fingertips along my arms to find bruises the size of Oli's fingers. Kinky little shit.

I looked over my shoulder to find Oskar and Luna sleeping together in the Adventure time blanket. One of the cutest things you will ever see, there soft breathing and light meows.

After finishing my tea, I decided I should probably wake up Oli. I walked into our room and quietly cuddled in next to a sleeping Oli. I crawled on top of him kissing all over his lips and his cheeks.

"Come on time to wake up." I said in between kisses. "We have shit to do."

I heard a soft moan and I laughed. "Oliver Scott time to get your lazy ass out of bed." I whisperd. Before I could protest he threw me on his lap and kissed me, his hands on my lower back. He was smiling.

I pulled away and giggle at his shananagins. "What was that for?" I said. He laced his fingers with mine as he whispers "I am madly in love with you Hannah pixie Snowdon."

Dress shopping (one week later.)

"Holy shit Hannah! You're getting maried!" Ariana shouted. "Jesus shut up Ari! We are in a fancy store!" I whisper shouted. Today is the 3rd time we are going dress shopping, hopefully the last because it is the last thing I need before the wedding.

We are in the best wedding dress store in England, London memorys. (not a real place) I walked into the change room with one of the last dresses of the day, Ariana , Grace and the lady helping us out waiting for me.

Ariana and Grace have actually gotten to be pretty good friends since they meet a few days ago.

I walked out of the room and went to stand up on the viewing stool. All I heard where the gasps of my friends.

"Wow Hannah, you look beautiful." Grace said, wiping away tears.

I looked at my slender body in the mirror, the dress was a long lacy dress with a sweet heart neck line and a small train. I did feel beautiful. I let a few tears slip down my cheek as I realized what it would be like if Leah was here, and my mom. But right now, I have two people that love me behind me and I feel good about myself. I feel good.

"This is the one." I whisperd.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! The next one is probably gonna be a little bit sad. It will be the last part before the wedding. ;-; this fanfic is probably coming to an end in a few parts :((( ill be at a cottage for a week but there is wifi so ill find some time to update.