Two days before school starts!

please vote and follow me!!

School starts on Monday and it's Saturday Dang it, I'm gonna miss summer vacation.. hanging out with my friends, going to the beach, enjoying not being at school. But now I have to go back. Ugh! I might as well go school shopping. I started to get ready, putting on my skinny jeans and shirt with my converse. I went down stairs, "Hey mom, I'm gonna go school shopping so I'll be out for a while." You said hoping she won't say anything. "Okay, be safe and call me if you need anything" She answered. 'Yes! She didn't say anything', after that I went outside and got in my car and took off. Wondering where Mikasa is at I text her.
"hey mikasa, meet at the mall?"
"I'm here already at the food court with Eren. We'll wait here for you"
"Okay ill be there soon!"
I do wonder if they are dating, yeah they probably are. I pull in looking for a open spot to park, seeing one I park there.  I got into the mall and I see them right off. I speed walk over there and sit down with them.
"Hey guys! What are you guys up to?" I asked
"Nothing I just joined mikasa" Eren replied .
"I came here to get some clothes. And you texted so now I get to shop with you!" Mikasa said joyfully.
"So shall we go?" You asked.
"Yes"
*Time skips*
"Holy crap that was long." Eren said exaggerating.
"oh shut up it was only like 2 or 3 hours" you said laughing.
"I only take like 45 minutes or less!" He said.
"Girls are girls" mikasa said.
We were all walking out, and I see this guy. Short dark hair, slim body and beautiful eyes. He got a glimpse at me and his eyes widened. I kept looking at him as he did the same.
"Hurry up y/n!" Eren said.
"oh I'm sorry!" I said while going back with them.
"I just saw this really cute guy, he saw me to. We were looking at each other, until Eren made me hurry up, but it's no big deal. I'll see him again some day.. hopefully" you said getting into your car, you offered mikasa and Eren a ride since it were dark when you guys got out of the mall.
"Well, I guess you might just see him again someday" Mikasa said with hope.
"I know I hope so. Well, I'll see you guys on Monday. Thank you for meeting up with me!" I said dumping them off at Erens house.
"No problem. Seen you" Mikasa said getting out.
You got home and went inside with all your bags. You saw your mom and brother,
"Hi y/n what did you get?" Your nosey 10 year old brother asked.
"Just stuff for school, here I got you a really cool skate board at Zumies!" You handed him the skate board
"Woah! Thanks y/n!"
You smiled at him and saw your mom in the living room watching tv. You put your bags in your room and went to go visit your mom.
"So did you have fun?" She asked.
"Yes! I met up with mikasa and Eren"
"I'm glad you had fun, but you better start to get ready, I know it's Saturday but school starts on Monday. Just be sure your all set"
"I will mom. Thank you, I'm gonna go get on my computer and go to bed. I'm tired out from today"
"Okay, glad you had a good day. Good night" Your mother said while you went up stairs to your room.
You took a shower and got ready for bed.
'Today was a good day, I'm tired out! Hopefully I can see that hottie again, and maybe get his number. Haha!"
With that you feel asleep..