School

Your POV
I woke up, and saw Levi getting up. It was around 5 am. We had to start getting ready for school in a hour.

"I'm gonna go now I have to get ready my self for work. See you after school" before he left he gave me a quick kiss.

I woke up my brother having him get ready. I got ready my self and we left.

We got to school and he went his way and I went mine. I saw hangi.. looking at me with big eyes and a blush. She quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her office. ^Is it true about you and shortly?" She asked looking at me straight in the eyes. ^w..what? I don't know what your talking about..^ I said looking away trying to not let her know. ^haha! Don't worry don't worry! He told me his self. I won't let no one know!^ she said. Damn it Levi you weren't supposed to tell no one! ^okay.. just don't tell no one^ and I left.

^levi!!^ I stomp into his classroom. ^what is it?^ he asked looking. ^you told!-^ ^watch your mouth brat^ I looked embarrassed now because I saw I couple kids in class. ^you told nothing...^ I tried to say making it look like Levi and I wasn't doing anything.

Levi practically glared at me the whole class time. I didn't want to look up but I did. I stared back and shook my head "no". He smirked and chuckled. I blushed at him doing that.  I went back to doin my work, and then I felt a hand tap my shoulder. It was from some boy that sat behind me. Levi saw him hand me the paper. I'm surprised he didn't get up by now. I opened it and it read...

"Y/n I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?
Yes
No
Maybe, let me think about it"

I wrote back
"I'm sorry I already have a boy friend. I'm sorry dude"
I handed it back to him.

He looked like he was gonna get mad but got up and ran outside the classroom. Now I feel like a jerk for doing that because the whole class looked at me.

^gheez y/n what did you do^ ^what did he ask you?^  some class mates said. ^i told him the truth. I have a boy friend, and he asked me out so that's what I really wrote. I told him I have a boy friend and I was sorry^ I said death glaring at them. ^why are you sorry to boy friend?^ Levi asked. Oh shit I forgot I'm in this class still. ^NOO! I'm not. I'm sorry because I probably hurt his feelings!^ screw it im gonna go to sleep next class. I'm tired of everyone's shit. The bell rang.

Levi's pov

^y/n sit still I need to talk to you. I'm free next class so I'm gonna "counsel" you^ I said looking at her. ^yes sir^ her response was. She sat still while she watched everyone leave but her.

^Do you feel alright?^ I asked her. ^no.. I'm kind of tired and I want to sleep. I'm tired how everyone always asks me stuff.^ she said truth fully. ^do you want to sleep? Hangi will let you sleep in the office^ I asked her. ^yea sure^. I took her down there and told hangi. ^Oh of course!^ she said taking y/n to the office. ^levi she wants to talk to you^ I walked in while hangi was leaving. ^when you guys are done talking just shut off the light and you can lay on the ground or something.^ hangi said leaving.
^what did that boy say to you?^ I asked her. ^he wanted to go out but you know..^ is this jealousy or something? I don't like this feeling. ^oh^ I said leaving. I left and closed the door.

Your POV

Great. What is he made? That little fucker. Well he is like a inch taller then me. So I can't say anything. But that short fucker. He's gettin. Jealous is he? Well. I wouldn't really say anything because I'd get jealous to. Anyway I'm to tired for this. I wanna lay down.

*time skip*
Huh. What time is it? I checked my phone. It was 12. Lunch time. I walked out and say mikasa. "Hey" I said quietly not wanting n P.O. me to hear me but her. "Oh hey y/n what are you doing?^ she asked me. "I wasn't feeling good so Levi told me to sleep in here" I said. "Ohhh" she said smiling. Damn it I know what she's thinking. "Nothings going on" I said making sure no ones around. Should I tell her? She is my best friend. "THATS NOT WHAT I HEARD" I heard hangi holler from her office. "You know what should up hangi" I said back. She came running out. "WHAT" I looked away and shook my head. "Y/n what's going on" mikasa said. Hangi looked at me. "If you trust her tell her. If you don't want no one knowing then don't" hangi said. "Well mikasa.." I was cut off. Levi walked in. Fuck. "What's going on?" He asked. "N-nothing" I said. "Hangi where's the paper at. Those little shits used it up printing what not so I need some more" Levi asked hangi. "It's over there." She pointed. "Y/n mikasa go into my office." She said letting us by.