Party (lemon)

Aye aye :")

   ____________
    Lemon

Levi's pov

   Where the fuck is this little brat. She's not answering her damn phone or messages. What the fuck was that about earlier anyway? Huh. 

I walked outside to my car to go home then I seen y/n with a group of people. Wow. No wonder why she wasn't answering.

I texted her again.

"What are you doing?"

Your POV

"What are you doing"

I looked at my phone and started to text. "With my buds." And put my phone away. I swear, I wonder what HES DOING. I took out my phone again, "what are you doing, and wya?" I waited for his response when eren turned on his speaker and played some weird song

"I GOT HOESSSSS CALLINN"  (LMAOOOO MO BAMBA IS STUCK IN MY HEAd)

"Eren turn that fucking shit off." He pouted as he turned it off, but started to play  "dancin" remix while doing a weird dance. Better then the "hOeS cAlLiN" one.

"Nothing." He responded with just that.

Is he just using me as a toy? Does he just want my body? What if that's the reason why. Why would a teacher wanna be with a student especially like me.

"Oh okay" I just put my phone away.

^^^^^time skip to house ^^^^

I was inside searching for my brother but all I found was a note. "Hey s/n I'm with my friend and gonna spend the night. Here's the address, who the parents are, their numbers, and I'm just gonna chill bc it's Friday.     -B/N"

That little shit is probably gonna get laid. Oh well.

I went down stairs to find Mikasa armin and eren sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Let's watch a movie or something" they all nodded so we put on (movie yeet)

At the end we were all surprised. "Wow..." all was heard from armin.

We checked the time and it was about 8 PM. "What should we do now" eren asked. "Hey I know something-" I said while raising my eye brows. "What's with the creepy face?" Mikasa looked creeped out. "We're all old enough let's drink!" I said excitedly. "Are you su..." eren and Mikasa cut off armin  "YES!"

I used my make ID and we went to a bar down town in my car. Hopefully we didn't see no one we knew or of the school board.

We all went inside and got a jug of what we liked. (Four jugs of what ever. I prefer jack Daniels, Jesse James, Captain Morgan and UV cherry or 99 Banana)

Until I seen Levi... sitting there. He seen us but we all ran out with our jugs (IM LAUGHING OMFG)

We got in the car and ZOOM  😂

We made it back to my house and we all sat inside. "What if he tells on us" armin said scard. "Nah he aint gonna do sh.." BOOM BOOM BOOM.

There was knocking. There was Levi.

"I'm scared to open it" eren said. "Fuck outta the way beetch" Mikasa said whole opnein the door to face the short man. "Nice day huh" Levi said angry. "Sure is. Wouldn't know you could feel the weather down there" Eren busted out laughing but armin was sitting there quite and so was I.