Nighttime

Your prov.

Levi was still at my house, my brother started to finally like him after I told him Levi and o were dating.

I went to take a shower, I was heading up stairs I pass b

's room. I see Levi in there while b

was showing him his game and how to play. I was leaning on the door side and b

saw me.

"Hi y

!" b

said. You looked at them smiling. "Hey guys" Levi looked at you and smiled. You rarely see him do that. He mostly has a straight face on.

You asked them what hey were doing. "Well b

here was just showing me his Xbox" he said rubbing your brothers head. "That's nice. I'm gonna hop in the shower, and you guys can come with me into town. I have to get a couple things." you said leaving.

*time skip*

I got done taking a shower. I rapped a towel around my body and went to my room. Levi was in there. "Levi!" I said turning around. He laughed. "Where are you going?" he asked you as he hugged you. You laughed and stood there while he was hugging you. "Let me get dressed then" as that he let go and left the room.

You put on some black skinny jeans and a black shirt and slid on your vans. You liked to skate board, you learned when you was 9 years old.

You went to go see Levi and your brother. All you seen was Levi. "Wheres b/n?" you asked. "He went with (aunties name)" he said looking at you. "Oh, he just ditched to go with his auntie huh" I said in a laughing matter. "I don't feel like going into town anymore. I feel lazy" you said laying down by him on the couch. He laid down and laid you beside him.

"Lets take a nap then" he pulled you closer to him, he put his arm and leg over you. You were really close to him, and you felt protected. He started to mess around with your hair, it felt soothing so you fell asleep.