Aunts

Please give a vote and follow me please!!

I was walking down my haul way with my head phones in, i took them off then heard Levi talking to petra, again. This time I didn't expect to hear this.

"So yeah... after 6pm I'll be able to pick you up?" He said to her. "Haha, yeah I'll be ready" she said in s flirty way. What the fuck?

I stayed quite for a bit listening, then I heard a kiss, bitchhh that's it, I slightly walked away so they wouldn't hear me then I took off...

I went home and seen my brother sitting on the couch, when I walked through the door, he looked back, "oh hey y/n" I looked at him "hi. " I said slightly mad. "What's wrong hor" he said in a joking way. "nothing you should worry about" he laughed. "okay then" he looked back, "should we move?" He looked back. "Well... yeah I want to" she nodded,

*that evening

Levi's been blowing up my phone.. why am I this stupid? I just got used. He probably just wants to fuck and pretend like he cares. Wow.

"Hey b/n! Let's go out of town for a bit" he came to my room. " what?" He looked at me with confusion. " really?" He asked. "Yeah I'm serious, pack a bag" as I got up, "oh alrigh" he went back to his room. I thought for a while, "huh," b/n came back to my room "What are we doing " He asked. "Do you wanna live with auntie?" I asked him. He stood there for awhile. "Yes actually", we was walking out of my room. "Auntie and I were talking about it last night actually... she knows your gonna come tonight, she got a room ready for you. Don't worry I'll have you stuff packed and ready for you to go by tomorrow but tonight I'm going to dump you off.."

"alright" was all he said. "Do you not care?" I asked laughing. "Nah not really" I laughed. "Oh okay then" then I took him to my aunties,

When I got back to my street I seen eren and Mikasa walking I pulled over, "what are you guys doing" I asked turning down the music. "Uhh we don't even know we both got bored and went for a walk" eren said itching his head. "Well wanna come over?" They both nodded "sure" we went to my house, "I just dumped off my brother with my auntie. He's gonna live with her from now on" "so you live by yourself now?" Mikasa asked me. "Yeah" then with that we got to my house.

When we pulled in, I seen Levi's car across the street, what is he doing?

Then when I seen him walking out of a house he seen me, fuck.

I ran inside, Mikasa and eren were following, "what's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing" I said. "Let's just go upstairs"....