Cheater?

SUICIDAL ATTEMPT DONT READ IF YOULL GET TRIGGERED

Your prov

I was walking around school, looking for one of my friends until I came upon Levi, talking to Petra.
She looks like she's trying to flirt with him, huh. Weird. I watched from a distance where they woundnt see me, and she hugs him?! And he actually hugs back wow.

I run away trying to hold in my tears when I run into someone, we both fall over, "omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you.. fall" I started to slightly cry, while looking up it's hangi looking at me, "y/n? What's wrong?"
I didn't want to tell her, "Come on, come to my office" I followed her, on our way we passed Petra and Levi looking at me "y/n are you okay?" Petra asked. "Ugh, why?" I snapped back at her. "Someone's not having a good morning" she laughed. "Oh, Petra, shut the fuck up" she looked at me, "that isn't a way to talk to a teacher" I just shot her a glare

Levi was glaring me down, like he didn't know I seen what happened, we continued walking and we got into her office, closing the door I sat down.
"So.. what's wrong y/n?" I looked her and shook my head. "Nothing really, just upset over somethin.." I looked down. "Is it shorty? If it is I'll kick his ass" I laughed. "Yeah... Petra and Levi was hugging" I sighed. She started to laugh, making me look up.

Does she think it's funny?

"Y/n. Petra is a stretched out whore" she said, causing my eyes to widen. "WHAT DI-" suddenly someone walked in- two people. Levi and Petra. I looked down yet again, while Hangi looked like she was holding in a laugh.

DID PETRA HEAR HER?!

"What brings you two in here?" Hangi asked the two. "Oh I need copy paper" Hangi looked at Levi "I need some tea" he said, slightly looking at me worried. "Yeah and I need to kill myself" I said getting up and running out of the office. I thought they would've came after me but NOO they didn't.

Suddenly I see someone who looks like my old coach (wrestling MMA etc.. I'd choose wrestling)
Y/n?" He asked looking at me. My eyes grew big and I ran back into the office. "HANGI WHAT IS THAT MAN DOING OUT THERE" I yelled running behind her. "Haha! That's what I wanted to try to tell you, he's our new wrestling coach, maybe you'd give it another shot, like you said you was a champ" I glared at her for a long time mad.

"So y/n, wanna be my state A champ?" I looked at (c/n =coach name) c/n. "Do you not remember last time? Do you not remember going against (state champ)  s/c/n? Do you not remember what happened? Me being hospitalized for so long? I'm surprised I was still able to wrestle/mma.

"What a wuss," he laughed. I ran up to him and kicked and punch him. "shut up" he was still laughing making me mad, "uh oh watch out she's gonna get mad and hit another wall, abusive still are we eh?" That's it.

"I'm joining, shut the fuck up now, I'm done with everyone's shit. I WILL get better than you. I WILL out power you, just like my auntie. I'll kick your ass!" I was standing by him looking up. "Okay short stack, lets see, after school, 3:45. Meet me (some place).

I looked at Hangi. "Well well. Let's see how this goes." I walked out.

Levi and petra went back into a room, me slightly following, I was listening to their conversation.

Making sure no one saw me, and I heard Levi and Petra talking. "So are you seeing anyone?" She asked him. He was silent. "No," she got to excited she squealed. This bitch. I was growing jealous. "Soo..." she started to say, "wanna start something" he chuckled. "What do you mean" I heard her walking, "wh- Why are you sitting on my lap" I started to cry. "I don't know you tell me." Then there was silence. I was done, then I seen someone, a mean looking girl. "Huh why you so short and ugly" she said to me, "crying like a little bitch" I just stood there. "Shut up, big nose looking bitch" I said to her, suddenly she pushed me into the door, fighting me, we both landed into where Levi and Petra was. "SAY THAT AGAIN" She said. She had me pinned. Suddenly,