Whad do you think of me?"

YALLL
Yeah I'm just to lazy to write and well now I am again, I didn't know people still read my books, I do have a couple do them. I do take requests, most of my free time I'm on Wattpad but not writing, mostly reading other peoples fan fics.. but here I am I'm back (I was already here but you get it)

______________________________

Your POV

I walked into school, ready for another shit day. I was listening to music walking around. I didn't feel uncomfortable now because no one really notices me besides some of my 'haters'. I was walking around looking for mikasa, until I ran into Levi.

"Oh hey y/n" I looked at him with a smile and a blush. "Hey Mr. Ackerman! Good morning!" Just in case anyone was close by. "I hope you studied. Today's the test" he said raising a eye brow.
My face dropped. He seen my reaction and had a blank face. "You.. didn't study did you?" He leaned on one leg. "y-no I didn't.." he shook his head, "come with me"

We arrived into his classroom and he pulled out some books,
"I'm gonna keep you in here for the first couple periods this morning so you can attempt to do this shit, brat." I looked up at. "What the fuck, I don't wanna do this" I pouted. "Don't pout brat, do it"

He opened the book up and gave it to me. "Can I at least listen to music" I looked up to him. "I can play music if you want" I nodded.

I got done with amazingly two books and I guess I learned a lot. I looked up and seen Levi was checking papers. I didn't even realize we were alone once again.

"Hey Levi?" I seen him him put down the things he had in his hand.

" I was just wondering.. what do you truly think of me?" I asked blushing while looking down.

"What do I think of you?"

"What do I think of her?"