"Tutor"

WARNING LEMON

It involves BDSM and more. So like be warned ? Lol

"Okay so that should do it. Do you under stand now?" I can't believe it. I actually learned something. Wow. "Yeah i do" we both went to my kitchen and grabbed something to drink. Then here comes my brother coming in, crying. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing now leave me alone" he ran upstairs. "Ugh that little fucker" I sighed. "He always does this and I always try my best to help him" I sat down with a hand on my head. "I don't know what I should do. I feel helpless" Levi came up to me and hugged me. "He's around the age we're kids get like that. He's going through puberty. Like you did, didn't you act like a little brat as well?" I looked at him, he had his smirk on. "Yeah I did." I stood up and hugged him back, then he kissed me, he let go and grabbed my hand taking me to my room. "Where was your brother even at during  this time of the day?" He asked. "That I'm not sure but he kept me updated that he was fine. So I guess he was fine." When we entered my room he shut the door, not locking it. He started to kiss me hard this time, with passion. "Don't you think.. it's kind of late for this?" He didn't answer, but he kept kissing me then he started to kiss my neck. "Nope" he put me on the bed and was on top of me. "You're just to cute y/n" he took off my baggy shirt so now I was left in my shorts and sports bra. "Do you just wear these kind of bras at home?" He kissed my neck. "How do you know what kind of bras I swear at school?" I asked blushing. He licked my ear lobe. "Isn't that obvious? ".

He looks at me?! Well. I always catch him doing so.  I don't mind.

He went lower and lower leaving a couple bites and marks  here and there on my stomach, then he took off my trunks with his teeth. This is getting me way to turned on. "L-Levi.." "shh" I did as told, he took off my underwear, as he licked my core, "mhmm" I moaned out gripping his hair, he kept licking which made me moan a little bit louder, he started to lick faster which was bringing up a orgasim, "s..stop" I barely got out but he didn't.  I released arching my back. He kissed his way up and took off my bra and kissed my neck again. "You make me want to kiss more of your body.." he groaned. "What do you want to do?"

I was being shy again and didn't know what to say. "Huh? You're no talking now ?" He smirked against my skin. He started to finger me, which made me moan out loud but not to loud. He started to suck on my right hardened bud and messaged the other one, a couple minutes after he didn't the same to the other one. He took off his shirt and pants, leaving His self in his boxers. "Are you gonna help me out?"

Levi's pov

"Are you gonna help me out?" She got up and took of my boxers, she returned the favor, she started to like at my cock, "fuck" I moaned out. I gripped the back of her head and made her suck harder and deeper, she put her hands behind my back, I let go of her head and she was she was gasping for air. I put her back on the bed and now I was on top.

I put my dick to her entrance, and slid in. We both let out moans. I started to thrust into really hard and she was letting out some high moans trying to not get to loud. "I want to hear your moans, y/n~" I purred. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I started to go harder and deeper. I started to kiss her neck and kissed her mouth, I moaned out her name "fuck, you fee so.. g-good" I put her legs on my shoulders, now getting more access to her. Just seeing her face turned me on.

Your POV
F..fuck he's really hard and big. "F..fuck " I moaned. He was ramming into me, making me feel a lot of pleasure in my core. "harder" I moaned on his ear. "C..call out.. my name" he was fucking me really hard now. "Levi!" I groaned. "What's my name?" He grunted. "Daddy~" that got him to fuck me even better. "Daddy fuck me harder!" He pulled out and put me into doggy style. He rammed harder into me, making half of my body go down and my ass more up. He gripped my hips hard, fucking me hard. "Daddy~ it feed good" I moaned making him thrust into me hard. He rubbed my clit making me moan loudly, he bit my back and kissed it still thrusting into me. I was almost ready to cum and he pulled out. "You're gonna have to get on top," he sat down, so I did, I was bunching on top of him making him moan. He was laying down holding my hips, looking right into my eyes as I was looking into his. He dug his nails into my skin, as he met up with me. His upper part of the body came up so he was kissing my neck,
"l.levi!" I moaned out getting close. "Fuck!" With a few more pumps he and I came.

Levi's pov

"We're not done yet" she looked at me. "Eh?" She looked surprised. "I got you a present and I think we should try 'them' out. I gave her the gift bag that was inside my regular bag. When she looked inside her eyes widened . I smirked. She looked at me. "What should we put on first?"

Your POV

I seen ropes, a gagger, a paddle, cuffs, and more. "I think e should try these. Get got the cuffs out of the bag and tied my hands together, then I'll he put on a blind fold. "Levi?" No answer. I still heard him digging around in the bag. "I have to get something out of your freezer I'll be back" he left to get something. 'This is embarrassing' I thought to myself. "I'm back" "what did you get?" "Something. Now be patient" my hands were still tied and I was still blindfolded. I could feel something going against my skin. 'Oh no it's the-' WACK. "Ouch!" He just now whipped me! He turned me now my ass was up in the air. He smacked my ass with the paddle, making me scream out loud. Then he put a gagger in my mouth, he continued to hit my ass then he put me over him, so he still had access to my ass, then he started to spank me with his hand. Tears were forming on my face, then he put me back so I was facing up. He was back on top on me, then I felt something go around my neck, I felt a tug, now I'm on a leash. He took out of gagger but still kept my hands tied up. I heard him get something, sounding like ice.

He came back, possibly from heat he got earlier, he put a ice cube in his mouth and placed on my belly while still going up to my nipples, was hardened, I moaned out for him. "What do you want daddy to do?" He whispered in my ear. I didn't say nothing. "Do you want daddy's cock already?" I nodded. I was still blindfolded, he entered back into me, then he tugged into the chain making me gasp. "How bad do you want me?" "Badly" he was thrusting heads into me making me scream, "I..I'm close" I grunted. "Already? Is daddy's cock making you tired?" I arched my back, very close to cumming, "fuck baby girl~ you're so tight " he was still ramming into me, he pulled almost all the way out and shoved back in fucking me really hard making the bed shake. "W-what if b/n hears" "he.. won't" he kissed my neck, kissing it on the same spot hard, I cam moaning out, Levi bit down on my neck as he came inside me. He was still pumping. "I'm still hard" he whispered. I was shocked.

Levi's POV
Fuck I'm still hard. I pulled out, untying her arms." Keep the blindfold  on" I pulled on the chain, I was on the side of the bed,  "kneel" she did. "Open your mouth" she did. I pulled her closer so she was close to my cock. "Suck me off" she opened her mouth, I bucked my hips so almost my whole dick went into her throat. She gagged. "Fuck" I moaned. She started to deep throat me, "fuck y/n" she kept sucking them I came. I was moaning and panting. "Your great" I took off the leash and blindfold. She was panting partly, I brought her on the bed and covered us up. "I love you" "I love you to Levi." We both fell asleep.