Telling truth

Your prov

We went into the office, mikasa looking at me with anger.
"So what's going on Y/N?"
"Well... it's about Levi-"
Levi and hangi walked in.
"What's about me?" He asked looking angery.
"Mikasa was wondering what was going on and..."
"Well mikasa, nothing is. So don't even worry about it." He left.
"He's mad"hangi laughed
"Hang I can you please leave us alone for a bit" she left.
"Mikasa.. I've been to scared to tell anyone. But I trust you enough to not tell anyone so.. Levi and I are a "thing" so, I couldn't and can't tell no one because we can both get into serious trouble.."
mikasa stood there, "I promise I won't tell no one. I just can't believe you wouldn't trust me" he was looking down. "I'm sorry. I'm just scared" I looked at her. "It's okay y/n." With that we both walked out and ate lunch, I seen Levi walking by but he didn't notice me.
We got done and we was walking around the school. Then I seen Levi again coming down the stairs so I hauled ass down stairs because we weren't allowed to be walking around with no need. (Ps out of character thing lmao this is how it is at my school lmao we can't do that). But then it were to late, he seen me and mikasa. "Misaka go away I need to talk to y/n" mikasa secretly smirked and left. I looked at Levi, who was already looking at me. He motioned me to follow him. I did. We was heading to his classroom, we got inside and I stood there and he went to his desk getting out some papers. "Look, I know we're "something" but I still have to discipline you on this. You practically just guessed on this." He held up a paper, which was the text I did guess on. "If you needed help you could've asked me brat" he pushed his hair back. "Come here real quick." He showed me a problem which was really easy, now that I think of it but I curled something way off topic. "Next time, ask for help. I don't want you to be stuck in this years work next year. Even though you'd still be seeing me, but you'd be far behind." I nodded. "So, after school I'm gonna tutor you okay?" He asked. "Sure okay." I nodded and left the classroom which had only him in it.

*