Entry 5

I know it's really early in the morning but I just have to write about what happened last night after harry dropped me off from school.

So I just ignored everyone and went upstairs to my room and locked the doors and well you know wrote and texted people when all of a sudden I get a text from harry.

"Hey I had fun earlier on our little car ride, from harry"

"

"Me too how did you get my number"

"Alexis gave it to Chris and Chris gave it to me"

"Aww you went through all that trouble to get my number how sweet"

"It wasn't easy"

"So what's up"

"Nothing just about to take a really cool girl to get some ice cream and then we are gonna hang out and listen to music and stuff"

"Oh cool sounds like fun who are you taking"

Im so jealous he is taking another girl on a date oh she's going down.

"Why don't you look out your window"

I look out my window and there's harry in his car gesturing me to go with him.

"Come on the ice cream is gonna melt"

"Im grounded remember"

"Just come on this probably isn't the first time you've snuck out of the house"

"No but my aunt and uncle will rat me out if they see me"

" Ok so use your balcony don't use the front door and you'll be fine"

"Okay just wait a couple minutes"

I quickly opened the door grabbed my purse and jacket I launched my self over my balcony and onto the trampoline below good thing that's there. I ran over to harrys car and threw my stuff at him trying to get in the car as fast as I could.

"What took you so long it's been 5 minutes"

"Oh shut up" I say panting.

We drive to an ice cream shop and get some ice cream to eat while we listen to music in his car.

Everything is calm until our favorite song comes on and we both get so excited while we eat our ice cream.

"Thank you SOO much for taking me out tonight it was fun"

"No problem love any time"

We both just kind of awkwardly laughed and then we both leaned in to kiss but pulled back because it was too soon. even though I wanted to kiss him it just didn't seem right.

The drive home was kind of awkward but good.when we got to my house he walked me to my balcony and we just stared at one another until I broke the silence.

"Thank you again for tonight I really had a great time" I said looking into his beautiful emerald eyes.

"We should definitely do it again"

"Ya well um good night"

I started to climb up to my balcony but before I could even get a foot off the ground.

"Emmy wait"

I got down and walked towards him and we crashed our lips into one another but only for a slight moment because I had to go.

We pulled apart and I felt a rush go through my body like never before.

"Good night Emmy"

"Good night harry".

We smiled at one another and then walked away as I climbed up.

Lets just say I had good dreams that night.

--Emmy--