Entry 9

Me and Alexis wake up and I drive her and I to school we stop at starbucks and grab some coffee and chocolate croissants. I get to school and skip class so I just go to the library so I don't have to see harry.

But It looks like he had the same Idea as soon as I walk in we make eye contact and I walk right back out.

I walk as fast as I can so i can get away but harry has longer legs and he is right behind me calling my name.

I pick up my pace but harry is still right there behind me with his arm stretched out trying to grab my arm.

I see Alexis in the hallway I throw my stuff at her really quick and start running harry just drops his stuff on the floor and picks up the pace.

I run as far as I can until I hit the dock I can't go anywhere else so I just have to keep running till my feet stop at the end of the dock I can't go into the pond because I'm fully clothed but there is just a little bit left I slow down and harry speeds up we are only a foot away from one another I stop really fast when I get to the end and I stop a couple inches before the end.

I turn around and yell in anger

"What do you want! what the fuck do you want! the other day you were saying lets go on a date and now your saying lets not talk but now your chasing me"

"Please just let me explain" he says taking a step closer and I take a step back.

"What is there to explain you said lets just not talk so what do you want from me"

"No it's just" he pauses and walks towards me quickly and i walk back

And...

SPLASH...

I fall in the water and to make matters worse there is no way to get of the water unless someone pulls you out.

I swim over to the dock and try to get out myself but I'm to short so I can't reach but harry grabs my arms and pulls me out.

He starts laughing.

"Oh so you think it's funny"

I turn around and push harry in but he quickly snatches me wrists and I end up going back in with him.

I scream and laugh once I push my hair out of my face. I stop laughing once we make eye contact.

"Look you have to understand I do care about you" harry pleads.

"Well than why did you tell me we should just not talk" I say almost crying

" I was trying to send it to my new enemy EAN"

"Why didn't you say wrong number or something"

"I DID"

"so you still care about me"

" Of course babe".

"Babe"? I say laughing.

"So wanna go out to a party tomorrow"

"Sure"

" Look I am really sorry i thought you got my text and I just didn't..."

"Just shut up and kiss me again"

I rest my arms on his shoulder as we kiss. He keeps his hands on the small of my back and presses me into him.

I drive him to my house and we go inside and the one time my uncle link isn't drunk he just could keep his loud mouth shut.

"Hey young man make sure not to get her preggers then you get stuck with them" he points to my aunt patty.

"Well sorry If my child wants a fucking father you no good piece of shit" my aunt yells.

I grab harry's hand and pull him up stairs as fast as I can and slam my door.

"Well quite the family you got there"

"Ya sorry the one day he isn't drunk I decide to bring you here"

"It's ok love"

I kiss him on the cheek and then go and set my backpack down.

"Ill be right back I'm gonna change into something more comfy and you know dry"

"Ok I'm gonna change too"

"Ok be right back"

I walk into the bathroom and take my clothes off and throw them in the sink.

I pull on my white tank top with my jean shorts. I walk back to my room open the door and harry is pulling off his shirt.

I walk closer and run my hand down the fresh scar on his shoulder. He jumps and I ask him.

"Where did you get this"?

"I got into a fight with Ean and he decides it would be funny to rip my shirt and then smash a beer bottle on my shoulder"

"Oh" I say examining him.

I run my finger along his scar a couple times and the down his spine to the small of his back where I keep my hand for a while I walk around and look into Harry's eyes to look for him because he seems gone for the moment.

I put my hand on his neck and pull him closer and he kisses me and lays me down. He kisses my head pulls the cover over me and puts his shirt on and leaves.

"Bye ill see you tomorrow" he says walking out the door.

"Bye" I say sad because I thought he would maybe stay longer.

*text message*

Harry- sorry I had to go, you still up for that party tomorrow?

Emmy- ya sure pick me up see you tomorrow.

By the way my life no longer sucks

~~EMMY~~