Entry 3

So remember how yesterday max and Jamie made a huge mess In the kitchen. well I got blamed for it.

My aunt and uncle said they were out and left ME in charge of them.

NO THEY DIDN'T!

So my parents grounded me for being irresponsible and not supervising them.

Did I mention that I hate my aunt and uncle and don't let me forget max and Jamie.

Now all I can do is write in my journal because my family already screwed up the rest of my life.

First my aunt and uncle come

Then I get grounded and now my life is ruined because now I can't have a social life for a month.

Of course I get grounded when the hot new guy harry just moved to my school and lives near by.

But nooooooo we can't do that it makes to much sense to let me have a social life so I can try to get harry to ask me out.

I'm so mad I want to throw something at max and Jamie that will hurt.

You would think it would be cool to have fraternal twins as siblings but its NOT.

Unless you want your life to be ruined DONT have siblings like mine because you will want to throw yourself down a flight of stairs.

I honestly don't care about Max and Jamie I'm just mad that I can't be with harry and his beautiful browns curls and emerald eyes and tattoos and piercing I want that but I can't have that.

Alexis is so lucky her and Chris are so adorable together it makes me want to throw up. if it isn't bad enough it's like couples season everyone has a boyfriend except me.

I'm just a loser with a computer and a journal.

P.s. I hate everyone right now.

--Emmy--