Entry 11

I woke up in Harry's arms and we lay there for a while. I wonder where his parents or who his parents are because this is the first time I've been to his apartment and he is the only one who lives here is what it looks like.

So I just go back to sleep because its still kind of early and thank god I don't have classes today.

I wake up to the smell of waffles and syrup it smells amazing and then I realize harry isn't next to me anymore.

I get up fix my hair and walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning love" harry says with a smirk.

"What's the occasion"I ask pleasantly.

"Just making breakfast" he says with a smirk.

***

Harry and I are almost finished with breakfast so I decide to sneak the question in there.

"So where are your parents" I ask shyly?

"Well my mum told me if I live here I have to live on my own no calling no nothing and she will pay for it, and well my dad is just off being a big shot with his stupid company" he says tensing up.

I was to afraid to ask about his dads company so I just shoveled the last couple of bites into my mouth.

I grabbed my plate and washed it then put it away.

I walked over to the fridge to grab a drink of orange juice and I jumped as harry placed his hand around my waist as his breathes tickled my neck.

"Why did you want to know"?

"Well because... you live alone".

"Mmmm"

Harry and I swayed for a little bit and once he let go I forgot what I was getting out of the fridge so I just close it.

"Harry can you take me to my house for some clothes" I ask

"Ya" he grabbed his keys and we left

***

I rummaged through my draws but i didn't know what to wear. Harry was downstairs because we were the only ones at the house because my aunt was shopping with everyone. So I started taking off my shirt when I heard my door open.

I jumped and quickly pulled my shirt back down.

"What are you doing in here"!

"Well I got bored... and now I see I made the right choice of coming up here". He said with a grin appearing on his face.

I groaned at his comment.

I was looking around in my closet when harrys hand wrapped around my waist and his other entwined with my free hand that was sliding hangers all around looking for something to wear.

He moved my hand to a black sweatshirts and motioned for me to wear it.

He then pulled out my marvel comic leggings.

"I bet you would sexy in these, put them on" he says throwing them over to me.

"Do you mind if I change" I say

"No not at all" he says walking towards me, he pulls at the hem of my shirt and I blush and quickly pull it down.

"I can do it myself" I push past him and go to the bathroom and lock the door.

***

I look at myself in the mirror and wonder why I like this outfit so much maybe it's because harry picked it out.