Entry 6

I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's date with harry. But I also started getting weird feelings, and thinking that maybe the kiss was a mistake. Maybe it was to early, maybe I should just leave him alone for a while.

Why do I feel like this Alexis and Chris kiss all the time and they have only been going out for a couple days,

But they have known one another for a while.

Harry avoided me today so I guess it would be best for me to do the same.

I want it to work because he just seems like the one but I know I'm in over my head.

How can something feel so right but be so wrong. I just don't know how to do this I mean I have had a boyfriend before but it didn't feel like this.

I could text harry but I feel like it would get on his nerves or even just calling and leaving a message.

I could just take my uncles whiskey and just drown my confusion out.

NO I CAN'T DO THAT.

Speaking of uncle where is my uncle he was supposed to be home a while ago.

It's just me and my computer.

And of course my aunt, max, and Jamie. I just try to avoid them as much as I can because when I don't something goes wrong.

Like when I had my old boyfriend Linus he came to the door to pick me up and max threw a hand full of spaghetti at him and bit my leg for trying to get him away.

Some times I think, are other families like this? you know disfunctional?

If someone were to walk in right now what would they think? what do people think of me?

People must think I'm weird because of my family. what does harry think of me?

I just don't know what to think anymore!

~~EMMY~~