Entry 11 (continued)

"Harry please" I cry over and over.

I beg zayn to stop him but he wouldn't.

So I take action myself, i go over and uselessly try to pry harry off of Justin.

I try too grab his hand and all at once he turns in anger and slaps me not realizing what he has just done.

His eyes turn to sorrow and He backs away. I start walking out holding my cheek that is burning and I can barely see anything as my eyes become a waterfall.

"Emmy wait I'm sorry I didn't mean...." harry pleaded

"Stop, just leave me alone!" I say walking faster

I don't know what to do I don't have my car my house is like 26 miles from here and I can't walk not like this.

I take out my phone and call my aunt even though she is the last person I want to talk to.

(Phone call)

"Hello, who's this"?

"It's Em"

"What do you need Em"?

"Can you pick me up from the laser tag place"?

"Of course ill be there in a couple minutes"

"Thank you."

"Bye"

(End of phone call)

***

My aunt pulls up and and I try to hide that I have been crying so I just look out the window.

"So how was laser tag"?

"It's was... good" I say as my voice cracks.

"Are you okay sweetie" ?

"Ya I'm fine".

My aunt pulls over the van and puts the gear in park, she makes me turn and face her.

"What's really wrong sweetie, you can tell me, I know you don't really like me but you can tell me anything" !

At that moment it felt like the already placed knife had just been turned. I had always thought I don't like her but I do and she loves me.

"I DO like you and it's a long story".

"I've got all day " she says with a smile.

"Ok well it started as just a harmless, fun game of laser tag with harry, Justin, and zayn. Then when I was running Justin grabbed me and you know, violated my personal space.

Then harry got pissed and started beating up Justin and zayn wouldn't do anything so I decided, oh why don't I try to pull him off of Justin so I go and try multiple times to get harry off of Justin but I couldn't so I grabbed harrys fist he got mad" I say fading out.

"Well what did harry do once you grabbed his fist"?

Of course she would ask that.

"Well um he um you know got mad and....."

"And WHAT"!

"He slapped me" I say choking on each word as if they were knives.

"HE SLAPPED YOU"!

"yes but he apologized right after so don't say anything".

"But em..."

"NO, DONT SAY A WORD"!

"Em..."

"Please auntie don't say anything"!

"Ok but what are you gonna say about that bruise on your eye there"?

"WHAT"!

I flip open the car mirror and freak out touching my face. It's lightly bruised around my cheek bone.

"Fuck" I mumble under my breathe

***

I get home go upstairs and stair at my ceiling and cry. Even though its useless it's all I've got to do.

My aunt comes up and places a tray of food next to my bed.

I eat the soup and bread but I don't eat the pizza. I lay Down in bed and cry myself to sleep with my aunt rubbing my back, And all I can dream about is Harry!

~~EMMY~~