Entry 4

So today I was walking in school with Alexis and harry walked by, I was in a trance from looking at him and I ended up running into my locker making myself look like a complete fool.

I fell and my head hurt really bad and I was kind of happy I hurt myself because harry came over to help me but of course I couldn't stand up on my own. I was seeing 4 harrys at one time.

He had to hold me and I was so happy even though we were complete strangers and he had no Idea that I was madly in love with him and that I had been thinking about him ever since he moved here.

The best part was when he said

"Hey are you okay you hit your head pretty hard".

"Ya I'm ok" I say rubbing my head.

"Well you seem like a cool girl we should hang out sometime".

And I thought I was gonna Jump up and cheer I wanted to scream and clap my hands and jump around and kiss him

Oh my god did I wanna kiss him his lips were amazing they looked like 2 pink clouds just waiting to be touched but too bad I didn't get to kiss him because that would be weird.

I managed to get out a slight nod and a smile.

"Well I have to go feel better".

I watched him walk out the door and I had never felt this madly in love with some one before it was weird.

I spent the rest of my day in the nurses office sleeping because no one could pick me up.

When school was over I was gonna drive home but I couldn't so i just sat on the front steps and waited for someone to pick me up.

Harry walked out and saw me sitting down and came over.

"Hey what are you doing on the stairs" he asked.

"Well I was gonna drive but I'm too dizzy"

"Do you want me to drive you home I can drive you in your own car if you want"

"Are you sure how would you get to your house"

"Well we live in the same neighborhood and I'm walking home anyways".

"I would really like that"

He grabbed my hand and helped me up we walked to my car and he got in starting it. I stared at him for a while then a huge grin went on his face revealing his flawless dimples.

"Is there a reason your staring at me love"

"Oh sorry I just got lost in thought"

"It's ok what were you thinking about" once he asked the question I was so conflicted I didn't know how to answer so I just had to blurt out

"Oh how much longer my parents are gonna keep me grounded"

"Oh your grounded, for what"

"Long story but ill tell you that it involves my drunky uncle and disgusting aunt and annoying brother and sister max and Jamie."

"Oh we'll we're here"

"Oh ok well um ill see you at school tomorrow"

"Ok bye"

I didn't know what to do but just walk away and wonder if we could have gone further if we would have been closer.

--Emmy--