Entry 8

Today Harry is another no show.

By today I wanted to slap myself because he probably is trying to avoid me so I just keep going with my day ignoring everyone including Alexis and Chris. I was hoping that when I got home maybe max was off at soccer and Jamie had already left for dance class, But they haven't yet. I was stuck doing all the cleaning but I refused to do it because it wasn't my mess and I don't really care what my parents say I'm not gonna clean ill just say that it's max and Jamie's mess. WHICH IT IS. I just need to call Alexis and maybe me and her could do something. So I called Alexis and she came over and we ended up watching the great gatsby, white chicks, and happy tree friends. we ordered Chinese food because there is nothing else to eat here. we gossip and stay up for while eating candy and watching stupid videos.

Then that's when I get a text from harry.

"I think it's best if we just don't talk for a while".

I show Alexis.

"Who the hell does he think he is just talking to you like that with out even explaining or showing up" Alexis yells

"I don't know but I don't care" i say really hurt

"I'm sorry, Are you ok"?

"Ya.. um... I'm fine" I say blinking tears away.

"Are you sure" ?

"Ya really it's ok, let's just go to sleep".

"Ok good night".

By the way my life sucks!!!

~~EMMY~~