Chapter 35-Skip.

Sana's POV

1 week had passed...Tzuyu and Jungkook don't talk to each other,when you talk to them they wouldn't answer..They act coldly..

2 days left.

After doing my daily routine,I went downstairs and started to cook our breakfast..

I will leave tomorrow at 6:30pm to Canada..

I sighed and after cooking our food..I went to Tzuyu's room and knocked on the door before entering..

"TZUYU,OH,COME ON!"I shouted as soon as I saw her still sleeping..

I shook her body and she slowly opened her eyes..

She groaned and yawned..

"Tsk.Get up!"I said and rolled my eyes..

"Why?!"She asked and sat on her bed..

"Today is Tuesday,Class starts at 8:00,You only have 30 minutes to take a bath and eat your breakfa-!"

"No reasons to wake up,No reasons to live!"She said and lay down on her bed again..

I  grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bathroom..

I pushed her inside the bathroom..But she just stood there..

"Hey?Are you gonna remove your clothes or you want m-!"

"How am I gonna remove my clothes if you are standing right there and looking directly at me?"She said and crossed her arms..

"Fine."I said,sighed and went out then closed the door..

I stayed there a little while and sighed...

I went down and started to eat..

2 more days left..

After doing everything..We reached our school earlier than I expeected..We saw Taehyung oppa alone sitting on the staircase..

"Morning babe!"Taehyung oppa greeted and smiled at us..his smile..I'm gonna miss him.his smile,his laugh,everything about him,I'm gonna miss him,I don't know what to do..

"Morning!"I smiled at him and hugged him..

"Morning Tzuyu!"Taehyung oppa saidand smiled at Tzuyu,Tzuyu just ignored him and looked away..suddenly she started walking away,I looked at back at Taehyung and saw him looking at me weirdly,it's like he is telling me to go and follow her.

I smiled and started to follow Tzuyu..

"TZU-!"

I stopped running and shouting when I saw Jungkook in front of her..

"Stay away!"I heard Tzuyu said..

"Why would I?"Jungkook said and held Tzuyu's hands,but Tzuyu pulled it..

"I don't want to see you anymore!"She said..

"Why are you acting this way?"jungkook asked..

"Because I don't want to see you anymore!"tzuyu said

"Ok then,I would not show up these next few days!"Jungkook said and pursed his lips..

"I will leave..!"Jungkook added

Tzuyu just went away..Jungkook was left there with disappointment written all over his face..

Then he suddenly turned to look at my way..

"Did you hear-!"

"No,I didn't,Really,No"I said and continously shook my head..

He sighed and walked away..