Chapter 45- Forgiven

Happy birthday to Kylie Saran..Wish you a very happy day..Thank you for reading and supporting my story..

Tzuyu's POV

After that day, we already went home..

And when I opened the door I saw Sana eonnie sitting on the couch..

"Eonnie!"I said and quickly hugged her tight "Sorry for being mean, sorry because I didn't let you explain first!"I said and pouted..

"It's ok Tzuyu!"she said and kissed my forehead.. "Where's Taehyung oppa?"

I looked away and cleared my throath..

"Eonnie,I want to tell you something!"I said and pulled her to the backyard..

"What is it?"She asked and smiled as she sat beside me in the bench..

"Eonnie, T-Taehyung oppa is m-my boyfriend!"I said and looked down..

"I know."

I looked up and saw her smiling. "How? Aren't you gonna scold me?"I asked

"Taehyung oppa already explained everything to me, and I understand the both of you!"She said and smiled, but I was shocked when she spank my forehead. "That's what you get for falling for the man I love!" She said and chuckled and I just pouted..

"I'm sorry!"I said and she just nodded..

It just feels good, when the man I love told me that he loved me back.. And my closest bestfriend which is my cousin already forgave me..

Then she stood up.. "You and Taehyung oppa is already over,got that?"She smirked and I just chuckled and nodded..

She went inside the house and I just sighed...

Then suddenly a hand covered my eyes..

"Jungkook?"

He slowly removed his hands and sat beside me while pouting "How did you know?"He asked me

"Your perfume!"I said and smiled he then rested his head on my shoulder..

"I love you!"He said and linked our hands together..

"Yeah?"I said and chuckled..

"You're supposed to say that you love me too!"He pouted and rested his head on my lap..

"That's weird!"I said..

"It's not weird,telling a person that you love him too is sweet, in fact we are already a couple!"He said and smirked..

"Couple?Tsk, since when?"I asked

"We kissed, right?"He said..

"But kissing doesn't mean that we're already a couple, you didn't even court me!"I said and looked away..

"No need to court you,I know that you love me too,silly!"He said and pinched my nose and he sat properly.. "If we aren't still a couple,Then?"He stood up grabbed my hand and pulled me up, then he kissed the back of my hand.. "Can you be my girlfriend?" He asked

"No!"I said and looked away.

"Seriously?"He asked and crossed his arms..

"Nah,I'm just kidding, of course, Yes!"I said and he quickly hugged me tightly..

"Thank you for making me the happiest man alive!"He said

I just chuckled and he kissed my forehead..

"Yeojachingu?"He smirked and linked our hands..

"Ye? Namjachingu?"I asked..

"I'm so happy!"He said and kissed me on my cheeks..

"Stop kissing me,idiot!"I said and wiped my cheeks..

He just pouted and we went inside our house..

"When is the wedding?" Lisa asked as soon as we sat on the dinning table..

"Stop being excited Lisa!"I rolled my eyes and chuckled..

"You are old enough!"She said and sat in front of me while Sana eonnie sat in front of Jungkook..

"Stop fighting,Just eat up!"Sana eonnie said and placed the fried chicken on the table and a bowl of Japchae..

We started eating and Lisa decided to wash the dishes..

THE END

Nah,I'm just kidding..
Another short chapter with just 600 words.. sorry I'm not in the mood..
So this story is gonna end soon..
Thank you!