Chapter 49- Jungkook

Tzuyu's POV

1 month after..

"Good morning,Dr. Chou!"The nurse greeted me and I just smiled and nodded..

"Dr. Chou,Someone is waiting for you at your clinic!"The nurse said and I just nodded..

When I twisted my door knob and pushed the door..I saw Dr. Kim Mingyu (Seventeen)

"Annyeong!"I said and bowed a little..

"Annyeong,Dr. Chou, This is for you!"He said and handed me a bouquet of flowers and a frappe..

"Thank you,Dr. Kim!"I said and accepted the bouquet of flowers and placed it on my table..

"How are you?"He asked..

"I'm fine,How about you?"I said and sat on the chair. "Have a sit!"I said and he gladly sat on the chair in front of me..

"Doing fine!"He said and smiled..

"I heard that your parents divorced,I'm sorry to heart that!"I said and smiled..

"Nah,It's ok,It's just that it hurts,yeah,because we were happy way back then but now..!"he sighed..

"I know that you're a good son way back before!"I said

"I wish I was!"he said and forced a smile..

"Do you have any patients now?"I asked and smiled

"Oh,Shit. I forgot, I need to go,Bye Dr. Chou,see you next time!"He said and left..

But after a minute the door flung open,revealing Jun..

"What are you doing here?!"I said as my eyes widen then I stood up..

"Tzuyu!"He said and ran up to me and hugged me..

"Let go!"I said and pushed him "Are you out of your mind?"I asked him

"Tzuyu,I'm sorry,I didn't mean to-!"

"You didn't mean to?What a nice joke,Jun!"I said in the most sarcastic way

"Tzuyu,I love you,Please,Forgive me!"He said and knelt down..

"Even when you kiss my shoes I would never forgive you,After all you've done,You are asking me to forgive you?"I said as a drop of tear rolled down my cheeks..I grabbed the flower vase and threw it to him..fortunately,he successfully avoided it..if not,then I'm gonna end up cleaning his wounds..

"Tzuyu,forgive me!"He said and stood up..

"Get out!"I said calmly and wiped my tears..as the door flung open and a security guard went in

"Tzuyu,Please!"He said and held my hands

"Get out!"I raised my voice and pulled my hands away from him.. "Get him out of here!"I said and the security guard gladly did what I said..

And when they were already gone,I sat on the chair..

"I need to see you,Jungkook,wake up!"I said as another tear fell down..

I sighed and just shut my eyes close..

——————
I went to the hospital after my duty and quickly went to the ICU.

And there...Jungkook's unconcious body welcomed me..

I want to see Jun behind the bars now..but I can't,he is too powerful..it's like nothing can bring him down..

I sighed as I sat on the bed..

I held his hand tightly..

"Wake up,baby!"I said and kissed his hand..

Then the door flung open...

"Tzuyu!"I saw Sana eonnie. "I heard that this doctor named Kim Mingyu always visits you in your clinic,is there something between you two?"She asked..

"Yeah,He visits me everyday,but we're just friends!"I said..

"Yeah,Friends?"She raised her eyebrows.. "I hope so,I just don't want Jungkook to wake up crying over you and that doctor!"She said and patted my shoulder.. "Jungkook loves you,don't hurt him!"She said and smiled..

"Don't mind Dr. Kim!"I said and smiled, "So,I just passed by to tell you that I have a special patient,I would go to Canada tomorrow,I would come back after 2 days maybe,I just need to take care of her!"I said..

"Ok,Be safe,take care!"She said and kissed me in my forehead..

(A/N: SATZU!❤️❤️)

"Yeah,Take care,Just call me everyday!"I said and she nodded.. "I need to go!"I said and left..

I went home and packed my things since my flight is tomorrow in the morning..after packing my things I slept..

—————

Skip.

When the plane landed..a smile crept on my face...

So,this is where Jungkook went when I was looking for him..I just slowly shook my head and went to the address of my patient,well,she is 28 years old, and she is a daughter of a well-known businessmen so yeah..

When I reached her house,I knocked on the door then the door flung open revealing a women..her mother to be specific..

"Good morning,Dr. Chou,Come in!"She said and let me in..

I went in and went to my patients room and there she is laying on the bed..

After checking her up I went to the nearest hotel..I'm just gonna go back tomorrow to check her up again..

I first bought some food and ate before sleeping..

———

I woke up early in the morning and went to the park,but I first passed by on a cafe and bought a coffee..

I sat on the bench and looked above and saw the warm sun..

I smiled and sipped my coffee..

I grabbed my phone and took random pictures..

But before I could put my phone back in my pocket..my phone rung..

Mina eonnie..

I placed the phone beside my ear..

"Tzuyu?"

"Ye?"I asked and smiled..

"J-jungkook!"

"Why?"I asked and stood up..

"He already woke u-up!"i heard and a tear escaped my eyes..

"He's awake?"I asked and covered my mouth with my hand

"Y-ye,but he can't remember anything!"She said..and that made my heart beat fast..

He can't remember anything..

"I'm coming home!"I said and placed my phone on my pocket and ran..

I just kept on running and I crossed the road..

But before I could reach the other end of the road..

I saw a car..

And the last person that was on my mind was him..

Jungkook..

And darkness consumed me as I fell on the ground..

Jungkook..