Chapter 46- Plan

Tzuyu's POV

10 years after..

"The operation was a success!"I said and tapped the shoulder of the woman crying in front of me..

"Thank you,Dr. Chou!"She said and left..then a nurse came and smiled at me..

"Excuse me, Dr. Chou, Your fiancé delivered something to your clinic!"She said an I nodded

He is already my fiancé..

I went to my clinic and saw a bouquet of flowers and a paper bag on my table..

I smiled and grabbed it and saw a note..

Hi,babe,have a nice day.Please eat on time.
-Babe Jeon

He is now a businesman, he owns one of the popular restaurant here in Korea..
I started eating and went home..

Since I have no more appointments now..I must take a break..

I removed my lab coat and hung it on my cabinet,I went to the living room and watched T.V...Sana eonnie is busy with her work as a fashion designer, Lisa is now a model, Taehyung oppa is a popular businessman, Jun oppa is now a model, Mina eonnie is already a chef, while Bambam oppa is a popular rapper....

I heard a knock and I stood up to open the door..

"Babe!"Jungkook hugged me tightly..

"Hi,babe!Did you already ate?"I asked him as he kissed my cheeks..

"Yes,how about you?"He asked and went inside my house..

"Yeah,I already ate!"I said and sat on the couch..he sat beside me and removed his coat and threw it on the floor with his tie..

I placed my head on his shoulders and he rested his head on my head..

"What are you watching?"He asked and kissed my head..

"Adventure time!"I said and chuckled..

"Seriously?"He grabbed the remote and turn tnhe T.V off..

"What?"I groaned and sat properly..

"Don't you ever watch that movie,it's only for kids.!"He rolled his eyes and patted my head

"Have you seen it already?"I asked and chuckled..

"Yeah,and it's gross!"He said and rolled his eyes..

"What are we gonna do now?"I asked and smiled..

"Go on a date?"He stood up and wore his coat..

I just nodded and wore a simple dress and we went to his restaurant..

"Your restaurant never failed to amuse the hell out of me!" I said and he chuckled,he linked our hands together and we went inside his restaurant..

And when we went inside...

My jaw dropped and my eyes widen as I covered my mouth using my hands in amusement..

There are lots of heart-shaped red balloons and petals scattered on the floor and a round table on the center and there is a big table that contains plenty of foods..

"It's beautiful!"I said as amusement danced in my eyes..

"Just like you,babe!"He said and hugged me from the back.. "Do you like it?"He asked and gave me a bouquet of flowers..

"Hell,yes! I love it!"I said..

"Great,I cooked those foods,I blew those balloons, I painted the wall red, I bought bunch of flowers and scattered it on the floor!"He said and chuckled..