Chapter 47- Him.

Tzuyu's POV

I just stood there in front of the altar as tears rolled down my cheeks.. then the guests already went home.. I never moved even a signle step..

Where is he? Why did he left? When is he coming back?

"Tzuyu,Come on!"Mina eonnie held my hands but still I didn't move..I just stood there..

"Tzuyu,Let's go home!"Lisa said as she forced a smile and patted my back..

"Tzuyu,please don't be stubborn..Please!"Sana eonnie said while drying off my tears

"Why are you acting as if it's ok,Do you expect me to smile and celebrate?" I raised my voice..

"Tzuyu,calm down!"Mina eonnie sighed

"Don't be stubborn,I'm tired of understanding you Tzuyu!" Sana eonnie raised her voice and a tear escaped her eyes..

"You don't understand me!"I said and looked away as tears continue to roll down my cheeks..

"Don't worry, Taehyung oppa is already looking for him!"Lisa said

"Let's just go!"Sana eonnie said and pulled me out of the church..

As a car stopped in front of us..

The rain started to pour down..

"Tzuyu,Go inside the car now!"Mina eonnie said..

Being the stubborn girl I always used to be..I ran away...running away from them is the only choice I have to be free this time..

And when I reached a park..

I sat on a bench as the rain just poured down..

The clouds were crying with me..

"Where are you,Jungkook?" I murmured..

Tears were still rolling on my cheeks..

"Tzuyu!"I looked up and saw Sana eonnie holding an umbrella..

"Please don't be stubborn,Let's go home!"She said

"Sorry!"I said and hugged her tightly..not caring about my wet gown..

"It's ok,Let's go! Maybe they're already looking for us!"I just nodded and we went back to the church and went inside the car..

When we reached our home, I saw Lisa and Mina eonnie in the living room still wearing their dress..

As I looked at the table..I saw a box of Pizza and tons of Juice.

They never left me..They're my real friends..They helped me go to my room

"Where's Jun oppa?"I asked..

"I haven't seen him!"Lisa said and I just nodded..

"Are you feeling better?"Mina eonnie said and I nodded as she handed me a pair of pajama.. "Change your clothes,you might catch a cold,go downstairs if you're done!"She said and I just nodded again and they went out of my room and I changed into my pajama, I didn't go downstairs like she said..I'm tired..So tired..

I just laid on my bed and slept..

—————

"Tzuyu,wake up!"I heard a loud knock on my door. "Please come out!" Sana eonnie.

I just looked outside the window..

"Tzuyu,you didn't ate last night!" I heard Lisa's voice..but I ignored it..

"Jungkook!" I looked at the door when I heard Taehyung oppa's voice "He is in the hospital!"

I quickly stood up, grabbed my car keys and went outside..

I saw them standing on my door but I ignored them,I don't care if I didn't yet took a bath or ate..

"Where is he?"I asked Taehyung oppa..

"Kim's Hospital!"He said and without hesitations,I quickly went to my car and drove to the hospital..

"Jeon Jungkook!"I said..

"He's in the ICU,Dr. Chou!"The nurse said and bowed a little..

It might look weird to see a doctor wearing a pajama inside the hospital..but I don't care..

I quickly pushed the door open and there I saw the unconcious body of my love..

Jungkook.

"What happened to him?"I asked the nurse who was cheking him up..

"He was bumped by a car,Dr. Chou!"She said and bowed a little..

I saw a bandage wrapped on his head.. a tear escaped my eyes..

Who did this to you?

I sighed and rolled my eyes as another tear rolled down my eyes...

I stood beside him and held his hands..

"Jungkook,wake up,please,I love you!"I said..

I still don't know what happened? Why did he ran away?

I held his hand tightly..

I saw lots of tubes connected to him..and I'm not that stupid to not know that he is in a critical condition..I'm a freaking doctor..

I closed my eyes tightly and sat on the bed as tears rolled down..

I thought I wouldn't see you again.

Here is another update..