Chapter 44- Japan 2

Tzuyu's POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard a knock on the door..

"Come in!"The door slowly opened and there I saw Lisa..

"Omo,Your eyes are swollen!"She sat on my bed and held my cheeks..

I just looked away..Now what? By the fact that Jungkook oppa and Sana eonnie is here..It's like I have no freedom! It's like my vacation is ruined..

"I want to go swimming!"I said and looked at her..

"Swimming?"Lisa asked.

"Yes!"I said and forced a smile..she slowly nodded..

"Okay,pack your things!"She said.. still unsure of her answer..

I took a bath and packed my things,I wore a blue pants and plain white shirt and the black rubber shoes that I bought...

I went out and saw Lisa wearing a yellow dress and her hair is tied up high and she is wearing a sandal..

"Tzuyu,you look like you're going to climb up the mountain, you look weird!"

She sighed and pulled me back to my room..

———-

After an hour, I saw myself standing in front of the mirror with a blue dress and a white sandal and my hair..... messy bun.

"There you look pretty!"She smiled feeling proud..

I just smiled at her..

"Wait!"She grabbed her phone and took random pictures of us..

After like almost an hour, we already arrived at the beach, I saw the white and smooth sand and the clear and clean water...

I can't help but to feel amazed..This place is a masterpiece..I smiled.

"Wow!"I turned around and saw Lisa with her eyes wide open and her lips shaped into an O.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"I asked her and she nodded

We arranged our stuff in the resort..we decided to stay here and not go back to my house first since there is a big possibility that Sana eonnie knows that house.

I changed into my swimwear and quickly went to the sea..

I raised my arms up high as I felt the cold water..

"Smile!"

I turned around and saw Lisa holding a camera, I smiled and she took a picture of me..

"Aren't you gonna swim?" I asked her.

"Later,The sun is burning hot, I don't want my skin to burn!"She said and I laughed..

I just played with the water..

We went to the restaurant after an hour because our stomach was already boiling.

As we ate our lunch she just kept on taking pictures.

"This is freaking great!"She exclaimed

When it's already 6pm we decided to swim again..

Lisa is also playing with the water... but with a guy..

He met this guy jist now and they are already close..

They were playing and splashing water..They were talking about stuffs..

While me, I just stood in the cold sea..

As the sun sets..

A smile crept on my face upon seeing the view..Stunning.

So, beautiful.

But what is the point of living?

A tear escaped my swollen eyes..I started to go further until the sea level was already on my chin,I felt the cold water getting colder than usual..It became so cold..and I can't endure the coldness anymore..

Cold.

My sight became blurry..I can't take it anymore..

My life is not worth living anymore..

And I felt the water consuming me..

———————

"Tzuyu!"

I opened my eyes..

There I saw Jungkook..tears were rolling down his cheeks..

"Tzuyu, you've been sleeping for 2 days, we're here in Seoul, The doctor said that you're dead, but we didn't believe, the doctor said that your lungs is full of water, but still we prayed for you,Tzuyu,I'm so happy!It's a mircale!"

I've been sleeping for two days?and I'm back..In Seoul,South Korea.

"You almost killed yourself!"He said.

"What is the point of living? We were born, then we grow,then we will be hurt,then when we grow old we will die, why should we live then?If we're gonna die?" I said coldly

"To love, and to show everyone your smile!"He said and hugged me and my tears rolled down.. "I'm sorry,I left you,I know that I have the right to disagree,but I never really knew that it will be Sana,I know that we're not in a relationship, but I can't stop assuming, I need clarification Tzuyu,Do you like me?"

I just looked at him in his eyes..

"Tzuyu,Do you like me?"He asked again but I just stayed still. "Tzuyu?Do you like me?" But I just stayed quiet. "Tell me Tzuyu!"

"I don't know!"

"I know you know it Tzuyu, please tell me what you feel!"He said

"I can't feel anything,I feel numb!"I said..

"I know that you can feel it!"He said

He hugged me again tightly but after a minute he let go..

"What I feel isn't just attraction and I know it, I don't know if I like you, but I think that my feelings grew deeper, I think I love you!"

"I love you Tzuyu!"

"Does this mean that I'm forgiven?"I just kept quiet..

"Silence means yes, I'm taking that as a yes then!" He said and in an instance.. I felt his lips crashed on mine..

Another update guys...I'm still working for the 45th chapter..and if I finish that in no time I would publish it.