Chapter 48- The truth behind those smiles.

Jungkook's POV

"Your restaurant never failed to amuse the hell out of me!" She said and I just chuckled and linked our hands together and we went inside my restaurant..

I saw her jaw dropped and her eyes widen as she covered her mouth using her hands in amusement..

There are lots of heart-shaped red balloons and petals scattered on the floor and a round table on the center and there is a big table that contains plenty of foods..

Sana,Taehyung,Lisa,Mina,Bambam, and Jun helped me..

"It's beautiful!"She said as amusement danced her my eyes..

"Just like you,babe!"I said and hugged her from the back.. "Do you like it?"I asked and gave her a bouquet of flowers..

"Hell,yes! I love it!"She said as she took the bouquet of flowers

"Great,I cooked those foods,I blew those balloons, I painted the wall red, I bought bunch of flowers and scattered it on the floor!"I said and chuckled..

"You did this all for me?"Amusement filled her eyes..

"Yes, for you!"I said

"Is it your birthday?or what?"She asked and laughed..

"Nah,I did this for a purpose, Tzuyu, I spent 8 years as your boyfriend, and 2 years as your fiancé,but now,I want to spend more years as your husband,Tzuyu?"

I let go off the hug and kneeled down in front of her..I grabbed a red box from my pocket and smiled widely at her..

And at my back,there are light bulbs linked together that form the words 'Will you marry me now?'

"Will you marry me? Now?"I asked as I slowly opened the box..

And after just a minute..I heard the sweetest answer that I wanted to hear

"I will,I must!"She said and without hesitations I quickly inserted the ring in her finger then I stood up and kissed her..

I slowly let go off her and smiled as soon as Taehyung oppa went in with Sana eonnie..

Sana eonnie grabbed her hands and pulled me away..

"Congrats dude!"Taehyung hyung smiled and patted my shoulders..

I just nodded and we both went to the hotel just beside the restaurant..

In front of the hotel is the church..

I smiled upon seeing the church..That is where I'm gonna marry the most beautiful woman in the world..

We went to a room that we reserved just a while ago and there I saw my tuxedo..

"Get out!"I said and pushed Taehyung hyung a little.

"What?Why?"he asked..

"Are you gonna stand there while I'm changing my clothes?"I asked in the most sarcastic way..

Then he smirked and slowly shook his head and went out..

But before he closed his door he gave me a wide smile "I'm just gonna check the church!"He said and closed the door..

This is gonna be the best day of my life..

I smiled and wore my tuxedo..

Then I combed my hair neatly to the left..

Then the door slowly opened..

"Jungkook!"I turned around to see a mad Jun.

"Jun?"I placed the comb on the table..