Chapter 42- Reality 3

Tzuyu's POV

"Yes,Who am I?We don't have any relationship,But why am I acting like this?Who am I to touch you!"He said and turned around..he left.

And now,I felt hot beads of tears forming in my eyes..

I sighed and shook my head,sat on the corner of the bed..

"Gwaenchanha?"

I slowly looked up and saw Lisa..

She handed me the glass of water and I drank it..

"Thank you!"I said and she nodded..

She sat beside me and patted my back..

"It was meant to happen,God has a better plan for you!"Lisa said as she smiled at me..

"I want to break his bones,but when he's near..I just couldn't dare to hurt him physically!"I said trying to stop the tears from falling..

I looked up the ceiling and and wiped the corner of my eyes so that those tears wouldn't fall..

"Let it go,Tzuyu,You must feel the pain before moving on,Keeping what you feels deep inside may just hurt you emotionally!"She said and stood up..

We heard a loud knock..

Lisa went downstairs to open it..

And later on she went up again..

"You have..um..another visitor!"She said as she gave way for the person to go inside my room..

As she moved to the left side..I saw her.

Sana eonnie..

"Tzuyu!"She said as she walked closer to me..

And when she was already in front of me..I sighed..

"Tzuyu-ah,I missed you!"Sana eonnie said as she held my hands,but unconciously,my hand already moved..

I just slapped her.

She slowly held the right side of her cheeks and looked at me..

Mianhe..

She pursed her lips and wiped the tears that were forming on her eyes.

"Where have you been?I looked for you,But you never came back to look for me,maybe you're just too happy to be with Jungkook,that you forgot about me!"I said  those words calmly..

"No,It's not what you think!"

"Then what?"I started to raise my voice..

"I looked for you,I went to our house and was shocked that you already left!"She said..

"How stupid.And you didn't asked the persons that we are close to?"I asked her..

"Jungkook,He went to the school and asked Mina.."As she said those..I stopped talking and look away..

Guilty..

"Too late!"I said and looked at her.. "You can leave now!"I said..

And I thought she would stay there..but I was wrong,she nodded "If that's what you want!" She said and left..

I never knew this side of her,All I know is the Sana eonnie that is understanding..but wait,how would she understand me when I also don't understand her,maybe she's tired of understanding..

I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a bath..

I wore my black pants,white plain shirt and white shoes,I tied my hair up on a ponytail and grabbed my phone,wallet and car keys..

I went directly to the nearest mall and decided to buy some tickets for me and Lisa..

South Korea - Japan

Two days from now,we will leave at 2pm,Gonna spend 3 weeks there..

I went to buy some dress and there I saw this beautiful blue dress,I tried it on and my jaw dropped upon seeing how short it is..

But in the end I decided to buy it with these pink and white dress..

I went to buy some shoes at the other side of the mall,and I saw this jaw-dropping Black rubber shoes..

Beautiful..

A smile krept on my face as I tried it on..

After trying it on,I bought it.

I passed by a restaurant and bought some foods for me and Lisa..

I went home and placed the paperbags on the table beside the door...

"Lisa!"I said as soon as I saw her on the living room watching TV..

"Tzuyu-ah!"She smiled at me..

"I brought some foods,and also these!"Her eyes widen as soon as I handed her the ticket..

"Woah,Japan?Cool!"She said and hugged me "Thanks!"She said and I just patted her back..

"I'm just gonna bring this upstairs,And sorry,I didn't bought some dress for you since I don't know what kind of dress do you want!"I said

"It's ok,I still have lots of new dress there,I'm just gonna prepare our lunch!"She said and went to the kitchen as I went to my room and placed the paperbags beside my cabinet..

I changed my clothes and went downstairs..

"Lunch is served!"She said..

I sat beside her and we started eating,I decided to wash the dishes since I'm bored..after doing the house chores we prepared the things that we're going to bring..

Just a short update Guys..I hope you liked it.Sorry if I haven't updated these past few days.

I was really busy.