Chapter 4 Alone together

Tom's p.o.v
As the door shut behind me I was in a small room and it walked towards him and he looked up "Oh hi who are you "he said it was a bit steamy when I walked over to his side and he started into my "eyes" "good Sir",I said then stepped up out of his chair and now he was taller then me and I looked up. Then struck my chin then asked me "sooo Thomas what my schedule ~" he did it so seductively and made me blush really hard .Then I had got an idea I leaned in closer then whispered in her ear "Sir don't call me that please ." I looked at Tord's reaction he looked down and THEN HE PIMPED ME TO WALL .I looked at Tord in shock and he puts his hand on my waist and licked my ear and pulled me closer than. I put my hand on his chest and I putted my hands around him neck than he leaned in for a kiss when his lips touched mine I I closed my "eyes" which was hidden by my goggles . I kissed back and then I he opened his mouth I did the same.
(WARNING FLUFF ITS LIKE RIGHT KNOW )
He started going harder then he preset me agents the wall I was pinned to before and put my hands up we stopped then strayed again he put one hand on my ties and lifted my leg up and leading me to his room and shut it and locked it so we so along time .I had the click board in my hand and we looked at each oder and started again I dropped the click board and he put
me oh his bed I unbutton my shirt and his . Then he went on top of me and I felt his hands on my boxer's and hand pulling them down I looked at him and kissed me hard .Than I threw all his clothes off and so he did the same to me he put me on my staunch and I felt something in my I moaned and he bite my neck I moaned louder then he graded my ass and went harder until he cumed in me and he felt me cum and he said "so tom how was it huh ~" I kissed him and I said "great Sir I love you " he looked at my and smiled I smiled back I got pinned down on his bed and he said "anyways whats my schedule today "he asked I got up and yelled "shit!" I got up and looked and looked and went up to him I looked and throw it i away and said "Its your day off .Sir !" I said reading it . He looked down at me and said "Good so I have a day with you babe ~" putting his hand on my hips and leaned in and kissed me . I looked at him and kissed back and we stopped then he giggled a "now go to sleep Thomas " he jokingly said then put me in his bed . I looked at his clock and saw 10:00 pm I jumped up "WAIT WAIT WAIT HOW LONG DID WE__" I said then Tord kissed my head and laded me on the bed "Sh sh sh sleep ~" he lad next to me and I fell asleep and fell asleep next to him in his arms . They where so warm and welcoming .

584 words