chapter 5 ibk

Tord P.o.v :
I woke up to tom right next to me I looked at him then and moved my finger on his chin will cupping it . I saw the clock in the corner of my eye I didn't have any time to complain . I woke up Tom and kissed his head. When he was still asleep so I gave him a hickey and looked at me so and jumped "Tord I mean Sir I ... um sorry for .... I ... um eph . " he said very scared and anguish . I giggled "There nothing to be sorry for tom "I said cupping his head and kissed him on the lips .
"Toooorrrrddd" tom groaned and I giggled and "you sound like your moaning its really hot honey " I whispered in his era . He turned to me and blushes hard and looked away "commie" he muttered under his breath . I pinned his to the wall and looked at him . He is so cute and innocent uh I love him so ."Tord are you okay should I go-" I stopped him by licking him neck and went right to him sweet stop." T...Tord will I get your schedule for today now ?" He moaned and tried get out of my grip . I let go of him and said "yes " I sighed then I got dressed will also watching tom as well .

I went to my office then I heard a knock . I got happy when I heard " Sir can I come in ?" Tom asked " yes !" I answered . He walked in and I got up to him and rapped my hands around his waist and kissed his neck ." S...so you have a meeting with the green army an-" Tom told me but I moaned "I DON'T WANT TO TOM PLEASE!" "Well you have to and you have to do train at 3:14pm and the rest of the day paper work until 9:30pm then lights out . Hehe Tord stop please my neck already have a lot hickeys on my neck and other places so lets got to work and you have a meeting in 5 minutes so you would go " he said then I let go of him and graded my coat kissed him on the lips and ran down the hall .

I went to the meeting and I couldn't take my mind off of Tom and I didn't know why but some girl gulled me away and said "You and Tom are dating I can tell I saw the hickeys I wont tell Tom is my friend have a good day ".I stood in and did nothing I shocked it of and started to walked to my office.
When I got there I heard something in the room I stood and listened in . I heard Tom singing
I know what you are what you are baby
womanizer, womanizer your a womanizer oh womanizer oh womanizer your a womanizer baby
You you are you you are womanizer womanizer
Boy don't try hide I know just what you are Boy don't try to hide I -
"Tord what the hell are you spying on me what the fuck !!!!!" He yelled and graded my hand and looked really mad "sorry I was just listening to your beautiful voice and I was seeing if you were doing your work on my desk honey <3" I said will rapping my hands around his waist and pulled him closer . He rapped his arms around my neck and we start swaying around and flirting with each other . He rapped his legs around my waist and I look at him and put him up to the wall and we start meating (French kissing ) . (My friend just texted me and asked if meating and French kissing are the same thing XD)

(3rd person)
A loud knock hit the door and they stop and wiped off the spit away form from there mouths . Tom and Tord walk to Tord's desk and Tord yelled "Come in!!!!".The door opened to see Patrick and Paul open the door with a shocked face "Tord do you know what day it is right right ?" Paul asked . Tord was so confused and replied and looked at Tom "28th way do you ask ?" Paul and Patrick said at the same time "Its the day the past you , Tom., Edd ,Matt and me ~come here and stay here for 3 day " they say with a smile Tom and Tord looked at each other and said "SHIT!!!!!!" Tom was so worried about the hole thing it was super cute to Tord . tord tried to clam him down and then asked Paul and Patrick to get ready for them . When they left Tord kissed tom on the lips and hugged him tight. He sighed then told him it was okay. Then started laughing

Paul p.o.v
I looked at pat and he giggled and i looked at me and asked "Why are you giggled whatever has gotten into you?" He looked at me "can't you tell they're dating. I mean tom had spite on his chin and Tord his hand " he answered and then I saw it to. "Following our footsteps eh~"I looked at pat and he laughed and looked at me "So i'm Tord and you Tom ?"He said teasing me .
I laugh "OK know lets get ready okay😒"I said . We went off to get ready and heading hands

Sorry it has deem a long I 'm human and I have school yay :( sad I will put new charter and the past version and before you say shit they will get their memories wiped so yes no hate places thank you I making a new story as well so i'm as well working on it no hate I want to make it an asked Tomtord one please tell okay I'm saying to much so
BEYYYYYYYYYY

975 works