Chapter 17 I CAN'T DO THIS!

This might be sad . I also cried listening to this song. Poor Eliza . I cry for her.

Travis's P.o.v:
I really can't say much . I'm not in control of myself. I've not been in years. After the house most of us 'lived'. I don't know what happened . All I know is Tom , Aunty Susan , Dad , Tom and Tj are dead . Tara was so upset when we couldn't find them . We gave up hope. My little sis and dig bro .

Alex promised I'll see his family. He tricked me some hard. I now know that he's really dead. I really need to see Timothy. He must be busy with the blue Army. I guess he needs to see my family .

"ALEX!" I yell running at him. "My sweet prisoner " Alex giggles. "Ye ye what is my task today " I ask . "Oh its not easy this time " Alex grads a piece of paper. He hands it to me . "What do with him?" I ask puzzled "Get ride of him" He smiles. "Like kill him!" I say in horror of my task. "No , but if you want to just take him and make sure he is never wound " Alex laughs walking away . "And if I don't !" I yell. "I'll kill everyone you hold dear . " Alex giggles with a evil smile. I nob and walk out of his room. I wonder why he hates red's second in command(Tom).

I walk around the Red Army base in the Black Army uniform . I always hated wearing it . For one I hated the colored black . Second I hated Alex and Hus Army. His soldiers are nice (well some) and respectful unlike him. And Third the uniform is not my style. Man I really hate my job and I have to do his dirty work for nothing. What even did this man do to Alex to mach him want to kill or hide him.

I've had to say I don't know where I'm meant to go. As I walk around I walk into a Red solider . "Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologise . "Its okay . I'm Linda how are you?" The lady named Linda said smiling . "oh I'm " I stutter . I need a fake name I always make one up way stop know "Chris " I lie "Hi Chris are you lost ?" She asks in a sweet tone . "Oh no just on a walk "I lie " Oh okay well if you want a tour I can give you one"Linda smiles. "Thanks " I say . She could tell me where the second in command is.

Linda starts the tour at the enters and show me everywhere. Form the main hall where everyone would be to the storage rooms . "And there is our Leader's and second in command's office " Linda tells me ."Where is they're rooms. "I ask because everybody is asleep and he should be . " Oh they're room his they're ."Linda points at a room . "They share a room . Are they a couple ?" I ask . Know I know why Alex said it would be hard . "Yep they're together " Linda giggles . She restarts the tour and I remembered the number 268.

After Linda smiles and waves goodbye . I wave goodbye and tiptoe to they're room . I try his office and its locked. So he must be asleep . I go to Red Leader's office and look in trow under the door the lights are on and I hear pen writing . I sigh knowing that red is awake and that he is alone. I FEEL SO FUCKING BAD ! I unlock the room. I look around the large room and I tiptoe making no noise. I see a sleeping cat in the living room . I tiptoe past him and open a door . It wasn't the bedroom it was bathroom . The close the door and slowing open it . Its a nursery . I'M FUCKING KILLING A FURTHER FATHER ! I can't do this I FUCKING CAN'T !, but I have to . I open the door across it . I see him asleep. I tiptoe closer to his sleeping figure. I CAN'T KILL HIM , but I can kidnap him and he want be dead . I move the blankets and see the baby dump . FUCKING HELL! HE IS A MONSTER LIKE ME ! I pick up the small man and text Alex .
Salty monster😾:I have him know what?

Devil👹:Run and hide I'll take down the cameras .

Salty monster😾:okay going know .

Devil👹:Wait I'm taking it down and putting a lop of before you where they're and before you where in the room.