chapter 14 A long meeting

I love corgis

Tom's p.o.v:
As I walked down the halls and see everyone .I smile then I see Tord and Alex ....

I look over at Alex and he see me .

         ~flashback~

"You okay ?
I look over at my friend how is smiling at me she never smiles at anyone .

" ye Alex I'm fine its just"I look over at her .My eyes red and wet from crying .She looks at me and hugs me .

"What happened to you Tom " Alex asks me . I look at her and see Edd ,Matt and Tord walking over ."Hide I don't want them to see me cry!"I say and run into her arms .

"Will never hurt you or leave okay, I'm  your Big Sister!" She laughs "Big Brother soon Alex !" I say since she's getting a sex change "Aye !"

"You promised why did you hurt me Alex please "

~flashback ends~

I turn and walk away quickly.

"Hey Tom !" Tord yells as I walk away "Shit . Yes Sir ?" I say smiling . "this is Alex the black leader .Alex this is my second in command Tom" Tord tells Alex and puts me under his arm "Great to see you again Tom !" Alex smiles

Tord looks at Alex and me in confusion . He's an attractive guy "So how's Pj ?" I ask "I don't know , after she went missing I never saw her again but who's Travis (Tom's little Brother) I never get to see him " He said and looks at Tord how is pissed .

Tord grads my waist and Alex smiles "how I see you got back together huh !" Alex winks . I look at Tord and blush . "Yes we have , why you jealous that I fucked him first !" Tord smiles pulling me closer to his chest . "No I'm happy but I fucked him first " .

"WHAT !!!" Tord yell "ye Tord were Married ,I'm breaking up with you . Goodbye Tord " I jokingly say and walk over to Alex .

Tord look at Alex and me "What the fuck-" We cut of Tord by our laughter cause I chocked on nothing . "Are you okay ?" Alex asks "Yesss I chocked on air :( " I replay and do a Duck face "But really where were joking Bud"Alex tells Tord and gives me back . " Your lucky you where joking or I would have killed you !" Tord barks at him .

After an hour we go the meeting room . All that happened was a lot of awkward tension and talking . All I did was talk to Liddy (Alex's second in command )  . "So what is going on with life " I ask Liddy "Alex is grand love and me too !" She tells me in her TICK Irish accent .

Well I did my job taking note in meeting , get shit and help Tord with anything . Meeting was 3 hours and it ending great and I said "see you later" to Liddy , we huge and waved goodbye  .

That's it I'm super tried and I hate myself yay okay dye