aaaaah thank you <3

Hey everyone Thank you all so much for 4k views . I love you all .3. 💞 .

Here's an other chapter in the past at high school .

Warning :
Smut , Bad language and teen smut.
You have been warned ):3 .

Tord's p.o.v:
It was an normal Day . My parents where over seas and me alone at home with nothing to do .

Tom . The guy with the biggest ass in the school and the my biggest crush yeah . What do I text him

Tordy💞: whats up do you want to hang out at mine . my parents are not here :/?.

Hot ass 💦: sure . I'll come over in a sec 😁.

Wait that really work I can't believe that worked . cool .

A few minutes later I here a knock on the door and I open the door to see Tom smiling wearing some bark blue booty shorts and a Gary tank top with a blue flannel long sleeved shirt wrapped around his waist with his ska shoes "Hey Tord , can I come inside ?" Tom asked " sure come in! " I answer .

I let him inside and led him inside and put my hand on his hip and we sat down on the coach and I look into his eyes and he looks into mine and I lean in and he leans in too .

I wrap my hands around his hip and pull him closer . Tom puts his arms around my neck and wrap his legs around my waist .

I stand up and pin Tom to the wall his legs still around my waist . I start attacking his neck . he moans into my ear "f...fuck ..T..Tord ...s...s..shit ...AAA" Tom moans into my ear as I get his G spot .

Tom's p.o.v:
I try to say something but the pleasure is just to good . Okay he's moving "B..e..d !" I moan grad his shirt and whisper into his ear . Tord stops attacking my neck and smiles and slaps his lips on mine and slides his tongue in my mouth as I do the same as him .

He walks up to his room . He pin me on the door and moves his hands on to my ass and moves me up and down and claims my mouth as his and my tongue as his .

As he opens his Bedroom's door he throws me on the bed and takes off his pants and I take of my flannel shirt off my waist and shoes .

Tord pins me on the bed . He takes off his boxers and mine and slides his dick into my ass .

As hit of pleasure runs throw my back and I arch my back . Tord giggle "so this is our first time ?" He asks me "yea " I answer "mine too. So you want me to go rough or gentle ?" Tord asks with lust in his eye making me want rough ."rough " I answer and then seeing Tord's face with a lust filled smirk . He pulls me closer and I wrap my arms around his neck .

Then he starts . He starts slow and rough like I asked him to . I start to moan and sweat . My nails dig into his back and I hide my face in his shoulder and dit his shoulder . Then he goes faster and fester "FUCK!~AAA HARDER~  SHIT ...YOU HAVE IT YESS ~ THAT'S THE SPOT!!!!" I moan .

I feel something come over me like a wave of lust ....? LINDA she gave me a cookie when I said I'm going to Tord it must have a love position in it ....I mean she is a wich .

I push Tord and sit on his lap and move my hips .He look at me and kisses my neck and leaven hickyes  allover my neck . Then he start go thrust with my hips . It feel so good and nice I hug and moan .

"Tom I'...I'm going to cum~ " He moans. Then he cums in my ass (but they used protection ;) so he want get pregnant you sinners ) and I look at his and he kissed my and I kissed me back .  Then he takes out his huge dick out of my ass . "I used protection ~" he flirts "Mom is so proud !" I joke .

                  ~Five minute later~

"So your loud " Tord laughs from the kicken "shut up " I giggle I put on a song (the song from the start 0v0 I relate :∆ ) "here " Tord hands me a drink .

I sit in his lap "what are you listening to ?" Tord asks "here " I put one of my earphones in his ear . and he looks at me "I'll play from the start " 

Nobody like me

Everyone hates me

Guess I'll go eat worms

Digs fat juicy ones

Long tin slimy ones

Itsy ditsy fizzy worrzy worms

Down goes the first one

down goes the second one

Oh how the wiggle and scrum

Dig fat juicy ones

Long tin slimy ones

Itsy ditsy fizzy worrzy worms

Up comes the first one

Up comes the second one

Oh who the wiggle and scrum

Digs fat juicy ones

Long tin slimy ones

Itsy ditsy fizzy worrzy worms

Nobody likes me

Everybody hates me

Guess I'll just eat WORMS!

Tord looks at me and goes "are you okay " "No " I answer "well I love you "
"I love you too " I answer

"Wait how will we tell Edd and Matt!"

Yay I Finished yup yup .
Sooo I hoped you enjoyed this and the song I used <3 .

Well see you

P.s I might make a one shot book tell me what you think :\

Okay Boodey  also I might do a Q&A

Beyyyyyyyyyyyyyy