chapter 7 the phone call

P.Tom pov:
It was very award with me and Tord , then the future me came I didn't say much anything nor did Tord .

When he felt for that phone call matt and edd listened in ,Tord did to . I came over with Edd and matt and Tord . And we listened in his conviction with I didn't know who it was really " oh hi I forgot to tell you I made it . I know you told me to . Yezz I forgot okay . I know I know JD . Hahaha I know it not your name . WE WATCH HEATHER'S TOGETHER ASSHOLE . when you where at in my old room . In a minute. Me to Bye . " he said to the person on the phone then hanged up and sighed  "Really, wait did he say he was bring them as well . " he posed "Shit!!" He yell. Then we ran back to the coach and pretended that nothing happened I.

I look at Edd who was sitting next to matt and being cute .I smiled and thought about my sister and her wife . Me and her wife Ellie and I are super close so are me and Ellie talked a lot but not anymore .

Tom comes in and sits next to me and said"I need to go "he smiled and walked to the door and waved and smiled . He started to sing a song I could hear .

   Kiss me on the mouth and set me free         sing me like a quad I can be the subject of  your dreams .

Then I just stayed quite.

Wowie its been a while since I updated.

My Dog went missing