Fun night chapter 11

"GAME NIGHT !"L yells and plays a song . We sit on the couch and Tom and L start singing and doing some moves . Tord looks at Tom and Ellie looks at L and gets very embarrassed for them both .

"I have to do some paperwork for sometime bye!"Tord said and goes to his office .

As Tord leaves he hears Tom laugh super loud and giggles a little himself .

As Tord goes to his office he see Paul and Pat flirting? " Soooo~" Paul teases "So that happened " Patrick blushes super hard " its our first time doing it in the wardrobe (closet sorry I'm Irish) " Paul flirts and kisses his neck 'Ewwwwwwwww ' Tord thinks to him self .

As Tord sit down and started doing some work and if any wars where happening .

                                  War
               Yellow.       Vs.      Blue

              Pink.           Vs.      White

              Black.         Vs       Gray

And that was it and no threats to me or any one .

                 Only paperwork yay

( Hours later )

It know all done . But know I got some time on my hands I can search that woman up what was her name . I'll ask Tom .

"Ye Bae ?" Tom asked . "Um how was that woman in ....... Never mind can you put L on the phone ?" Tord answer "yes Red Leader ?" L answered " Who was that woman that appeared in the room with us !?" Tord ask "Oh her name was " She answers " Kimmy Telly " she whispered "KIMMY TELLY !!" Tord scrams "You know her , she left Tom and us. also she might be with ....... T o m 's  e x "  L whispered . Tord's hart broke that word hurt him . The thought that someone else was with him that made Tord angary . " And h-his name " Tord mustered grinning his teeth .  " Um ... I think it was a guy named Alex . Wait no um that was his Best friend . Seán with no that's his other Best friend . ummm .... I think it was Jack? Was it ?Wait Jake . yes Jake . ught don't know why Tom ever got with him . ught guess just a redound of ........... You " L mutter Tord's name and Tord wrote his name down somewhere . "okay cool thanks L can I talk to Tom please " Tord asked "Kk sure I get him . " L said and giggles . Tord smile at how nice L seemed " TOM GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE NOW !" L yells making Tord laugh and take back what he said .

"Yes ? " Tom asked I'm a heavy British accent and giggles adorably . " ye Tom I need you for a second please . in my office ~?" Tord said in a sexy Norwegian accent . Tom's face turns red . " s...sure I'll be there in a sec . " Tom answers adit flustered

Sorry for not updating I'm the worst . but I'll pit smut in the next one ;)

Love you all Boo-bye~