school also part 13?

^

  My mood in school is everyone

So I HATE my French teacher like sorry I didn't know the French alphabet one DAY FUCKING 2 OF FRENCH AHAHHHA

Sorry I had a tiny rant about my French teacher but I hate her .

I was almost pissing myself when a girl form my class out sent outside and was talking back at the teacher HAHAHAHAHAAH

Edd's p.o.v (OMG I know )
Today is okay Matt is sleeping and I'm watching over everyone at the campsite with Amy and jessica . "Wouldn't Chad be back, I know he can take care of himself but its been a while ?" Jessica asks " Yes well Sally gone after him " I answer "Where back y'all !" Chad howls "Shut the fuck up dog breath !" Amy yells and hits him with her baseball bat she had in her hand . "Know you two stop right know!" I yell " Yes Edd " They doth said "good " I say with a smile .

"Salut (hi) "Sally said with a tried smile "where did you go ?"I asked "ça va (how are you )?" Sally asked " stop speaking French " Amy yelled "Ugh sorry . When I get tried I speak French " Sally apologized "its okay , but where were you ?" I ask " Oh I saw a red army soldiers " Sally whispered "what are you sure ?" We ask (It was Tom) "I think so ?" " You think so or you know so ?" Chad tells her " I DON'T KNOW OKAY !" "Okay okay please keep your voice down sally , what if they hear you " I tell her off "No they can't I saw one walking across the field where we can't go to and I ran for me life " Sally explains "oh thank God " I say

"I guess we got to change camp over to Ireland or something ?"I joke "WHAT ?" Matt yells "I was joking , but we need to move far away from where you saw the solider " I tell everyone " Yes sir I'll get everyone ready to leave " Jessica tell me " I'll pack up " Amy says "I'll help her out "Sally yells "I'll take down tents and help everyone leave " Chad tell me and Matt .

        ~ Time skip ~

I pack up my green hoodie and see an old photo of me,matt,Tom and Tord smiling while Tord lifting Tom and Matt lifting me .

I pack it up and take down the tent and pack I up . As I put my stuff in the cart and help Wendy and Aaron with they're stuff and help Tara with her tent . "Have you talk to Tom lately ?"She asks me like everyday and I say the same thing "No sorry " I tell her "okay .see you Edd tell Matt Wendy said thank you for the mirror " Tara tells me "Okay I will " I say.

At 12:00am we start to walk down the trial to Harbour. As we walk, Wendy walks up to me and Matt "Hi Wendy, what are you foing " Matt giggles " Hi Matty, I want to walk with you and Eddie !" Wendy giggles  "Okay sweetie " I say.

As me , Matt and Wendy walk together, we hear Tom's voice "Tord i'm telling you there camp isn't here "Tom yell grading Tord's arm . Then we all run into the bushes . Tara looks at Tom and grades Wendy and Aaron .

"Tom I love you and all but we need to check everywhere . You just have a soft spot for them all " Tord yells at Tom.
Tara looks at them and tell me and Matt. "He is going to be slapped or worse . " Tara tells is with a smile. Tom slaps him in the face and walks away "Tom , wait" Tord yells he grades Tom's hand and hugs him.

Tom hugs him too and smiles at him . Tom gets up on his tip toes and kisses him . "Okay let's a go home !"Tom yells as Tord carries Tom  bride style . Tord laughs and starts to walk away .

"Thank you Tom"Me and Matt say as they fad away .

We get out of the bushes . I look over at Matt how I'd almost shit himself . I smile at him and keep walking .

Yaaas I'm not dead I'm just dead inside :/ .

Okay bye :3