Chapter 8 into the future

Tord p.o.v:
"What is taking him so long its been years" I asked , I of course worried and angrily "Sir its been 2 minutes since you call him , and 9 minutes ago he left to the past sir " answer Patrick "Ugh I mean who long its it to see if a time machine works ! " I yell"I'll could go and try to find him " Paul said "and I'll help him Sir" Patrick asked worried that I'll snapped . "Sure now go " I handed them a time machine and a tracker which I had put on tom's neck .

Patrick's p.o.v :
"Wow Tord can be ....." "strict ?" Paul asked "ye" I laughed .

"where would Tom even be "he asked "Back in time I think ,where else would he go?"I answer . He glared at me as we walked down a hall .

We went to the scientist. To our surprise the scientist Ellie was with the medic Linda . Who was helping her with a liquid with was bright green with they had 4 of and others that where Orange , yellow , red , pink and black . .

"They Ellie , do you have a time machine ,...... what are you two boing ?" I asked and looking at the liquid . "Oh its just a ...uh-" "its a position that I had a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago and its one of my best !" Linda answered . "Oh yeah you are or where a witch right?" I asked remembering went we meet her
Flashhhhbackkk
"Who's there ?!" Paul yelled . Red leader , I and pat heard crying
Then we saw "TOM!" Tord yelled I tried to shut him up "sh looked" I whispered.
A crying lady was holding him wile blood was flowing down his head .

A man appeared them as she graded a wand and lifted it up at him and a bang of light and scrams and crying .

Another woman who liked like Tom appeared with blonde fair hair . She picked him up and told her to stay as she'll get bring him to Timothy's house next she ran away leavening her alone.

Ellie came out of nowhere and looked in awe at the lady

"Hey its rude to stare and not speak" she said wile wiping her tears with her sweater sleeve "sorry" Red leader apologised and stud up and so did Ellie. When the witch stud up and turned around she had red eyes and stared at Ellie and said "El it that really you I thought you died went Tristan pushed you off the cliff ?"she said and very confused " I serviced "she smiled wile walking over to her and hugged her. Linda lifted her and spined her around giggling and laughing.

A week later we joined
End of Flashhhhbackkk

"Well I still am a witch" she answered.
"Anyway here's a time machine" Ellie handed me a time machine that she had in the desk with a time from 3 years ago went we meet Linda. "Thanks" I thanked Ellie and me and pat went on our way.

We looked at the tracker and saw that Tom was in 2018 . So we went back to 2018, then we looked at the tracker. "He's across town Pat !" Paul complained . I rolled me eyes and started to walk to where ever Tom is .

Then speech of the devil he walks over to use "oh hey Pat , sup Paul what you doing here ?" Tom asked , his eye thing had a question mark on it also he popped out his hip and put his hand on it. "Oh ehm we ugh were looking for you because Red leader asked use to look for you "I responded . Tom looked at me and sighted "I was about to go back "he muttered under his breath ."We can see "Paul said to him and he rolls his eyes "okay lets go before Tord has a hart attack " I say to them .

When we got back I look at the clock on the wall .
16:30
"Who long where we ?" Tom asked me "well you were 15 minutes and me and Paul where 5 minutes so Red leader is going to kill us " Paul answered .
Tom started his way to Red Leader's office " well see ye "he smiled and walks way .

"Where dead right?"
"Total"