Chapter 5

The next day

(Y/N) POV

I can't believe that happened yesterday,  when he started leaning in I quickly pushed him off and ran into the bathroom and locking the door. I sat there for an hour thinking of what I had to do with my life and how I can look him straight in the eye, I literally touch his thing. This is so embarrassing.

So I have basically spent the whole day avoiding him. As I'm walking around the corner to head towards the kitchen I see Jungkook and quickly reverse back behind the corner. Well fuck, I was so busy thinking about how to avoid him I missed his scent completely if I'm lucky I could get away before he smells me before I could start thinking up a plan a hand suddenly blocks my path I follow my eyes up their arm to the culprit. Why am I such a airhead again while I was thinking Jungkook snuck up and pinned me against the wall. (Y/N) you do this to yourself.

While being lost in his dark brown eyes, I unintentionally bite my lip. He then leans in and whispered in my ear "I'm already trying so hard not to do every single thing I want to you and you do this I think you need a punishment" he then nibbles on my earlobe. I let out a soft moan I quickly put my hands over my mouth to stop the noises.

But he grabs my wrist and pins them to the wall behind me. "You can't cover your mouth you teased me with that so now I can enjoy the noises your mouth makes" Jungkook whispered seductively, before he could continue we heard a cough to my right and saw His beta staring at us. Jungkook then lets go and turns towards Jimin and spoke calmly yet strong as if he didn't care what he just saw "what is it jimin" so that's his name. Jimin smiled "we have some fans here to meet (S/N)" Jungkook then groaned, then gently grabbed my wrist and started pulling me towards the lounge room.

Once I entered the room two tall men started jumping around crazy, woah they're really energetic. They then ran up to me with pieces of paper, yelling in sync "could we please have your autograph" I looked down at the paper and noticed there was another hand looking up I see jimin he smiles while scratching the back of his head nervously "I'm a fan too" I smile at them "I'd love to give you guys autographs while signing jimins paper I left a little note saying 'Jimin smile bigger it's cute :)' he looked at it after I gave it back he smiled while blushing really hard "how do you know my name?" I looked at him and said "Jungkook said your name before" before he could say anything else I turned to the other guys.

I smiled "hey I'm (Y/N) and you guys are?" The one with the box smile said "I'm Taehyung" and the other one started doing a funny dance while yelling "I'm your hope, I'm your angel, J-hope but you can call me hoseok" giggling at his introduction I finished signing there papers with some compliments about them on there.

As I was about to sit down to get comfortable Jungkook hugged me from behind "so all my hyungs get compliments and I don't" I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let me "I'll let you go once you compliment me" I didn't want to give him what he wanted so I continued to struggle to get out but then he started kissing the back of my neck

"Fine!" I yell with my face beet red "I really love your cute reactions and bunny smile" he let go. Finally I won't be able to handle myself if he keeps doing this, suddenly he turned me around to face him and he suddenly planted a hot kiss on my lips and pulls back before I could actually realise what actually happened just "oh honey I'm not just cute, you should have realised that when you saw my" he stops. And I was left confused by his words then I remembered what happened yesterday.

My face lit up and I turn away to see the other guys laughing there asses off. I glad they enjoy my embarrassment, walking over to the couch I sit down and flick the Tv on and saw an announcement about me having a break to see my family that's in a different country. I miss the stage I felt like I belonged there I know that's very self absorbed of me but I loved it there.

Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder I look up to see Jungkook smile "could you sing for us? We don't have that many people here but you can think of this as a mini concert for us" I smile touched by what he said how did he know I missed performing? Are we that close already that he can tell when I'm sad? Why are you here? Please don't let me fall for you. I nod to what he said and got up and started to sing

After I finished they all clapped I bowed to them thankful for them listening to me.

Jungkook got up and walked towards me and suddenly dragged me out of the room leaving the both me and the others dumbfounded we walked down a hall until we reached a room he he turned to me "(Y/N) whenever you want to practice singing or dancing come to this room, you smile so happily after singing or dancing and I want you to smile like that a lot so you can come here whenever you want".

I jumped up and down and I hug him out of gratitude but I loved the feeling of him in my arms so I stayed like that with my head buried into his chest listening to his heart beat if I'm not careful I could become addicted to it slowly he lifted his hands and wrapped them around my waist we stayed like this for a solid five minutes before I snap myself out of it embarrassed.