Chapter 10

(Y/N) POV

It's been weeks now and we've practically become inseparable, I actually kinda feel like a real b*tch for being so mean to him at the start. I'm just lucky he's doesn't take it to heart and hate me.

Though I am enjoying my little quiet time with music. I was surprised as my ear bud suddenly got pulled out I turn to my right, seeing Jungkooks cheeky bunny smile. To get back at him I quickly pull him by his shirt and kiss him on the cheek right next to his lips, damn I missed his lips. Jungkook lets out a sigh "aww that's really mean, if you are going to kiss me kiss me on the lips you shouldn't be such a tease". I giggled at his cuteness "well that's payback for surprising me".

I go to leave the room but Jungkook grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. And he lands a kiss on my lips, after pulling back he gives me a cheeky grin "that's to make up for missing" embarrassed my face flushes a light pink. I quickly cover my face and squat down, Jungkook now laughing his ass off "what are you doing (Y/N)??". I dropped my hands from my face and hugged my knees "it's because you're so cute".

Jungkook smirk falls, he then picks me up and walks to the bed and placing me down on the edge of the bed. He stands in front of me gently placing both his hands on my cheeks and tilts my head to look at him " (Y/N) I'm not cute, I am an Alpha I accept the terms beautiful and gorgeous but I'd rather be called cool, sexy or even worldwide handsome" with the last one he said I started laughing " what are you Jungkook the international playboy" at this point I'm wheezing.

He stops me from laughing by kissing me, he pulls back "I'm only ever a playboy when I'm with you" we laugh together at his cheesy line. We eventually calm down and I end up falling asleep hugging him.

Jungkook's POV

It might've taken a bit but we're actually together now. I smile as I look at her sleeping face, nothing will ever keep us apart now. Eventually I start to fall asleep.

A sudden discomfort stirred me so while half asleep I try to grab (Y/N) to cuddle but all I could grab was the blanket, immediately I opened my eyes to see a empty bed. I quickly jumped out of bed to check the bathroom, she wasn't there?? "(Y/N)!". It's the middle of the night, where could she have gone?. She must have went somewhere, because I can't smell that anyone else has been in here or her smell of fear. I try to mindlink (Y/N) but it was no luck I quickly leave the room and quickly mindlink my pack 'has anyone got eyes on (Y/N)?'. When all I got was no's my discomfort grew to the point it was almost painful 'I find her now!!'.

It's been 2 days now and there's still no clues as to where she has gone, she didn't return to her old pack nor did she return to her job. I can't help but feel helpless did she leave somewhere to hide from me or did she get kidnapped.

(Y/N) POV

Why do I feel sore all over??, I start to open my eyes to my unfamiliar surroundings. It's dark, I look to where light was coming in the room to notice that I was behind I silver door. Fear struck me, those familiar silver doors and empty rooms.

I put my hands to my head and almost start pulling my hair out "it's just a nightmare, just a nightmare there's no way that you could end up here again". Just then the door slowly opens and his face came into view, I started gagging. The mere thought of him spirals fear and disgust and now that I'm here, I think I'm gonna throw up.

Jungkook's POV

The fear that hit me suddenly as I started gagging, "oh no (Y/N) is in trouble" the pain disappeared as quick as it came but my uneasiness just became 10x times worse.

Hi sorry if anyone was wanting to read my new chapters but I've been a depressed asshole so I couldn't do anything, I'll try my best to finish this book soon, I promise