Chapter 7

(Y/N) POV

As we walk into the room he stops and starts looking around the room while sniffing the air, "(Y/N) why are we in your mates room?" Letting go of his hand and walking to the computer, I say "I haven't really been given my own room yet, so I stay with Jungkook" looking at Yoongi confused I see he tightened his fist as his eyes darkened. Carefully walking to Yoongi, once I get within his reach I start rubbing his arm trying to calm him "Yoongi this is why you need to sleep, your already grumpy" laughing at my own little joke I notice he starts to slightly calm down.

He sits down in the chair and he plugs in his phone and starts going through his music, he gives me the lyrics. Reading them over I look up "Yoongi you know this is really good" his flashes his gummy smile "thanks I made it so a special girl to sing but I haven't seen her in a long time, would you be able to sing it for me" smiling I nod my head and start.

Jungkook POV

I faintly heard (Y/N) voice, so angelic that I didn't even realise I was following her voice until I reached our room slightly opening the door, I peek in to see her singing while Yoongi was watching in awe and love. lowly growling I walk in. I already gave them enough time to talk I'm not gonna let him get closer to (Y/N) then he already is. Standing by (Y/N) I start to read and sing the lyrics with her.

She turns to me cutely smiling up at me. I turn to Yoongi to see him glaring at me. I smirk, no ones gonna take our mate. Hugging (Y/N) from the back I put my nose in between her neck and shoulder and start smelling her sweet scent, he jumped out of his chair and grabbed (Y/N)'s arm yanking her from my grip.

My anger consuming me, he wants to steal our mate. Growling "mine" while grabbing her from him, and putting her behind me gently before I lost it completely. Turning towards  (Y/N) and focus on calming myself by looking in her gorgeous eyes that I always seem to loose every negative feeling I have in and replace it with never ending love.

"SHE IS NOT YOURS!!! She doesn't even want a mate what makes you think that she will be with you just because your her mate!!" I lost it before I even realised it I was already on top of him, giving him countless bruises.

(Y/N) POV

I'm scared, I'd never thought I would feel this way towards Jungkook. Yeah he may be an alpha but all I've seen from him was a sweet and charming man, how could he do this, how and why did he become like this beast that I see before me beating my friend. As if it finally came into my realisation I quickly run over to them and try to pull Jungkook off of Yoongi.

Before I even realised my back was against the wall on the other side of the room, my whimper coming out with the pain jolting through my body. Jungkook stops and turns to look at me, his realisation of what he did came in waves, he was on the verge of tears while slowly approaching me. His eyes held pain and regret I knew he didn't me to do it but i can't it scares me.

I knew it was an accident but I can't all I could see was what I saw, the beast that hid within him and that it could consume him with hatred at any moment. He could hurt me again, as he was still approaching me, with tears falling "STOP!! Don't come near me please.........don't.. don't come near me" now balling. Jungkook stops staring at me whimpering "(Y/N).... please let me help you your in pain" he takes another step, I whisper while curling into a ball "I'm Scared...Jungkook.. I'm scared"

Jungkook's POV

Nonononono I'm so stupid what did I do, I scared her I scared my mate the eyes that I adore so much are looking at me with pain and fear. Slowly backing away from her I sit on the other side of the room, mind linking Taehyung
'Tae come to my room I need you to get Yoongi out and treat him' not even a second goes by and Yoongi is peeled off the ground which he stuck to, do to the blood drying. Putting my hands in my hair a frustratingly pulling my hair, while crying my eyes out. I ruined it my bond with (Y/N) she's not going to forgive me.

Finally working up the courage I look at my mate, shocked to see the she was passed out. Immediately I gently pick her up and took her to the packs hospital, after she was down safely in a room I stare at her pale face. Only looking away when the doctor had entered the room.

"She's fine, she just has a minor head trauma when she wakes I'll need to do some test before she leaves just in case" a sigh of relief slipping through my lips I thank him as he leaves. "Why did I have to lose control I hurt I person I love the most and someone so dear to them just because of mere jealousy that was building up, I'm so sorry (Y/N) I've hurt you......my mate I hope that you'll be able to forgive me". Crying while placing her hand on my cheek "please......don't........ h..ha..hate me"

"I don't hate you"

From Author-nim

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed the chapters so far and sorry for the late updates •_• thanks for the support and for reading I'll see you in my next chapter ^~^