Chapter 9

(Y/N) POV

A week has passed now and I miss him so bad it hurts. I've been having those dreams every night, my head aches so bad and keeps getting worse with each dream. Lately I've noticed Jungkook's scent outside of my rooms window even though I've never seen him there. But Im happy his scent comforts me each time a wake up from my sleep.

Just finishing up today's training at the packs gym so I head home for a shower. On my way back I waved at the pack members which held quite a few of my fans. My smile growing wider as I make each wave, while still having a slight sting in my heart.

Soon I reach my home and I head straight to my shower. The water slowly running down my back, the once relaxing feeling turned to pain as my back started feeling like it was being stabbed from millions of needles. Collapsing into the corner of the shower I borrowed my head into my knees as my conscience quickly fades.

Flashback

"You better come with me while I'm being nice" his sinister smile never leaving his dark figure. My knees starting to tremble I start to quickly back my feet, as he took a stepped forward I quickly ran away from him but before I new it everything went black.

"She will wake soon" the voice making the intense migraine I was having at that moment flinch "perfect". I slowly tried to open my eyes which I felt as if they were glued shut. One my eyes were open the bright white room that surrounds me fills me with anxiety. The pain in my body suddenly comes all at once as I try to move. "You're finally awake PUP" snapping my neck to the person then cringing in pain, my eyes take in the features of the stranger.

Shoulder length black hair, a hat to cover his eyes, a long scar down his cheek and a sinister smile taking over his lips. Fear soon coming to my body as I realise I had been captured by this terrifying man. "Well then I should continue from where we left off" he puts the bag in his hands on the table and tips out the contents. From wench to the smallest of knives all these items I knew were to torture me, 'mum I should be joining you and dad soon' "now how about we start off simple and start with the nails" my constant struggle to try and get off the bench I was chained to. Grabbing my hand he continues to rip out my nails screaming in agony with tears streaming down my face "why?" He smirks "no reason I just need to train a pup to behave" he successfully rips out all my nails. This will be all for now once your nails grow back we will continue" he leaves and after a couple of hours he comes back as my hands just finished healing. My hell had just begun.

Months later
The days go past the same he come in tortures me almost to the point of deaf then waits for me to heal to do it over and over again. Please let me join my family, please.

Flashback End

My tense body becoming at ease with a touch from the warmth carrying me, settled into my bed I cuddle the warmth trying to surround my self finally feeling fulfilled after weeks of constant nagging pain.

Jungkook's POV

I've missed her so much that I can't sleep without her especially since I feel her nightmares every night, it upsets me I can't help her. So to puts some sort of ease to myself I sleep outside her window in my wolf form so I can always protect her. Today she went to the gym then went home She's been in the shower since she got back it's been a while but she should be alright.

Getting ready to shift I start to feel an intense pain in my heart which then progress to my back then hands giving me a splitting headache. It my be (Y/N), I quickly jump through the window and go into the bathroom to find her curled up in a ball shaking with tears streaming down her face. I turn off the tap and gently pick her up and start to dry her. Carrying her to the bed I lay her down then quickly go through her clothes and grabbed her a shirt which strangely looked like mine I smile to myself while taking it over to her I slide it on her and start to rub her head trying to calm her more.

After she was completely at ease again I get up to leave but I felt a tug at my shirt. 'So cute' she was asleep but was still asking for me to stay. I slide into the bed and position myself next to her and soon fell asleep with her in my arms finally able to have the sleep I've been dearly missing.

(Y/N) POV

Waking up to the sun beaming in my face, the sense of serenity surrounds me. I open my eyes to his gorgeous face that I can never forget. 'Why am I so stupid he did one thing that scared me but this is the only time I've actually woke up feeling good since we been living apart, why did it take so long for me to realise' I actually face palm myself which woke up Jungkook. "(Y/N) please stay still I wanna stay like this for a bit longer I haven't slept this good in a long time" nodding I put my head back on my pillow, soon to be pulled into his chest. With the comfort that surrounded me despite the embarrassing hold I soon fell asleep again in Jungkook's arms.

Sorry I took so long just to do this 😖 I will be trying my best to finish this book for you guys so please bear with me and hope you enjoyed this chapter 😆