BTS as Little Quirks

Jin=

The need to have everything by sizes, colors, preference, and smells. Nothing crooked in the house (especially the paintings and pictures), nothing out of level. Everything has it's own place in the household, and if anyone messes it up, they're going to be in trouble.

...

Yoongi=

Being really really really lazy on mornings.  The feeling you get when you don't wanna wake up. Getting somewhere late because you needed the sleep and being worried everyone thinks you're always late.

...

Hoseok=

Not getting a dance move right and trying over and over again, yet failing. Fear of being told someone will take over your place because they are better or more experienced. Not getting mad easily, but when you do, Hell freezes over and Lucifer himself runs away.

...

Namjoon=

Anxious-ness you get when you don't get one of the highest marks. The habit of biting your nails when nervous. Being self-conscious when you get a low grade, thinking that you've dissapointed everyone around you for it. When you don't wanna lend someone a book because you're afraid they might rip it, bend it, and/ or accidentally mark it.

...

Jimin=

Unfortunate state of mind where you are aware of everything everyone says, does, and acts towards you. Being over sensitive, to the point you might reach out to self harm. Needing reassurance that you look fine, don't weigh a lot, and that you're acting okay. Having to depend on what others say for satisfaction and doing the impossible to shape yourself into what other want to make them happy.

...

Taehyung=

Horrible feeling of being told you're selfish. The constant voice in the back of your head telling you that people aren't really with you because they like you, it's because they are using you. Having a "lucky" necklace or ring you use during exam week or whenever you need a little extra luck.

...

Jungkook=

Your best friend or close friend being better than you at something and not wanting to recognize or admit it. Being too proud to accept help from other people but ending up realizing you do need help. The feeling of needing to protect your partner at all times.