BTS as Scandals

Seokjin would probably have one of those scandalous, yet petty "I'm the most popular guy in school" fights where hands are thrown, but not to their faces, of course. That's just blasphemy.

Yoongles definitely looks like the type to have a roasting rumor with someone famous because they dissed him and now they are getting burnt. Ya know what they say, you play with fire, you get the yoongs. Wait, that's not right...

Hoseok would have a whole series of Youtube videos dedicated to bashing him for his "deathly glares" at female idols. He's THE sunshine, for jisoos' sake, smh.

Namjoon, now, would get into very cultured arguments/debates with his professors because something they said was incorrect or just any opinion Joon had that was different from theirs. Our little baby coochy coo coo brain mon.

Jimin would get into trouble because of a dating rumor a sasaeng spreads. It would be so believable, everyone would be actually fooled that he is hetero. Oh, straight people...

Taehyung would accidentally wear a piece of offending/judging clothes. Maybe a jacket with some kind of saying that could be interpreted another way or an accessory that is seen as feminine. Either or, he doesn't care because he is FAB in his own way.

Jungkook. Our muscle pig, golden maknae, Jimin bully, chocolate abs, bunny complex baby Jungoo would totally, undoubtedly, completely, entirely get into fist fights at school/anywhere really. If someone messes with his Bangtan family or himself, they'll pay the consequences.