BTS as Types Of Friends

Mom friend. Seokjin is the type of friend that sees you sad and instead of giving you a big hug, he'll tell you jokes and play around with you to make you forget whatever made you sad. But if he was the one who made you upset, he won't say anything and just engulf you in the biggest hug ever, no words needed. Every time you go out with him there HAS to be a meal involved and probably ice cream afterwards. He loves taking care of you and babying you when he can.

The tsundere. Yoongi is the type of friend to act cute of he has to just for you to pay attention to whatever stupidity he has to say. He will never show he cares much with hugs or the like, but he'll do things like walk you home even when you refuse or fight people who talk crap about you behind your back. Will probably get into a fist fight if you are disrespected or hurt by someone.

The typical sunshine friend. Literally rainbows and unicorns 24/7. Has a cool hobby that he's good at and everyone is actually quite impressed. Makes weird noises all the time, specifically when he laughs, and from time to time gets the shit scared out of him. He thinks everyone hates him yet the truth is absolutely everyone in the class loves him. A truly loyal and kind friend that would never mean any harm to anyone.

The smartass. Namjoon will correct you if you're wrong in any language you speak. That typical braniac that has absolutely no life whatsoever thanks to studying. The only actually intelligent enough to realize that your education is vital. Has a weird obsession with some type of animal, probably. Everyone looks up to him thanks to his very wide knowledge and kindness.

The perverted little shit. Jimin is the type of friend that looks cute and naive when you first meet them but gets really weird and perverted as you go knowing more about them. Still cute tho. Zero percent mercy to those who shun him before. Likes to pick the "dream team" in P.E. Most probably the captain of the Volleyball team and cheer captain. Isn't aware he is good looking and denies it when someone says he is.

The dumbass and also naive one. Sometimes adorable, Tae's naiveness can get someone so fed up you could basically beat him up with a chair. Know that his friendship is yours forever if he tells you he loves you. Likes hugs and enjoys walking around with your hands intertwined, even if you are just friends. Auto declares himself the king of something stupid and then tries to act bossy but he can't. It's definitely a box full of surprises and mood swings.

The perfect friend. Jungkook is the type of friend that is literally perfect. There isn't anything they can't do AND they are hella hot. Kinda annoying when he gets overprotective, claiming that you are too young to hang around with boys even tho he IS one and jealous af. Like, don't even try holding another guy's hand. He'll murder then and then go out to lunch with you. Yes, he only loves you as a friend. He's the dream guy. That's basically final. Has a completely secret and different life outside of school, one that only he knows about. A painter or something really artistic that no one knows about until you catch him one day and confront him about it. Also, he doesn't like to lose.