BTS and Gifts They'd Get You

Birthday edition (because my birthday is in about a month and a half and i thought, why not?)

Seokjin would hands down get you something stupid but that has a very specific use. He's the type of friend to get you a tiny teaspoon holder for your kitchen or a contraption that self-folds your clothes.

Yoongi is the one to use the usual "I ordered it about a week ago but it isn't here yet" excuse. Nevertheless, he gets you more clothing to make up for it. And yes, he gets you a jacket every year for every special occasion because he can't think of anything better.

Hoseok would get you an adorable piece of jewelry and probably your favorite cake. Imagine a delicate, silver-bathed bracelet with your initial on it and a good mocha buttercream cake.

Namjoon gets you something very techy. Whether that is new speakers, a laptop, the new iphone, airpods, a tablet, a camera, he's got your back. If you're nice enough, he might even include a starbucks gift card in there somewhere or write you a heartfelt card.

Jimin likes animals, therefore, he's more bound to get you a pet or something related to a pet. A bunny, a giraffe shaped table center piece, a fish bowl redecorated to be a makeup brush holder, anything.

Taehyung will most definitely gift you something artsy. It could be a really good vintage book he read, a super expensive piece of clothing he thinks makes a statement, a painting for your wall, a really cool tapestry to lay on your living room, a polaroid camera, an old looking bike, or something along those lines. He would also take you out for dinner, even as a friend.

Jungkook gets you a trip somewhere. It could be the beach, a nearby country, or a tour of a new continent, you name it. He's got a big heart so gis intentions are just as extravagant and flamboyant.