BTS as Dogs

Seokjin:

Poodle named Duke. Always needs to look chic and obviously cleans his paws when he comes into the house dorm the garden.

Yoongi:

Probably a Bulldog named Bud. He's very tired and sleepy all day long, pretends not to care about you but barks when you give other dogs more attention.

Hoseok:

Chihuahua named Sunny for sure. Runs around the garden all day and likes to bark at squirrels. He is the scariest of them all when angry.

Namjoon:

Collie named Slate. Super clumsy, falls on his bum and sides a lot when you two play catch. The type to sit outside and try to guard you during the night but fails to and just ends up sleeping in your couch.

Jimin:

Cute Pomeranian named Teal. Has THE CUTEST sneeze EVER. Gets stepped on a lot because he follows you around everywhere and whines when you don't rub his tummy or head. Needs a lot of love.

Taehyung:

Golden Retriever named Trevor. He always looks quite airheaded and dumb but in reality he is a little rat. He loves to cuddle with you and watch movies or just go on morning walks.

Jungkook:

Husky named Kobe. Pees on your carpet because he is still a puppy. Gets super excited when you come home and licks you to death and cries for ten minutes straight when you leave. Will do anything to get the "good boy" treatment accompanied by a doggy treat.